The elephant in the room......princess fizzbang

Please don’t do to much to her.
I have had a blast this week. I play on mobile only between 4xspeed and goblins it has been a super fun week

4 Likes

download

5 Likes

Thank you thank you. Love this

I say give her the BD treatment and be done with her. :joy: :hugs:

1 Like

Was she beta tested by the designated beta-testers prior to release?

3 Likes

I’m sure she was but maybe not for color specific. Urska wanderer freezes but that’s really really hard to plan.

As a guild who doesn’t take GW as “seriously” as a lot of other guilds, itnwould be great to fizzbang your way to the trophy “top”. She’s a blast but her team means nothing without monocolor.

She’s fun to play and every time I turn around people want to take the fun away from the game. Its a bonus week we haven’t even seen it it will be played much at all during a non bonus week.

Does it really always have to come down to GW every single change and amendment should not revolve around one aspect of gameplay.

7 Likes

Sure, go ahead, nerf the goblins again…
Those green little creatures always get the blaim.

I am enjoying playing with a goblin team very much right now, just fyi, not everybody would like to see a nerf coming.

2 Likes

It’s an exploder with an extra turn.
Should not exist.
Every exploder , from Dragon Soul to Ragnarok, or Gorgotha or even Skullbeard, are super effective at filling out your mana.
But they have one drawback: you risk handing your opponent a good board.

The extra turn removes the risk from the explosion.
No drawback!

4 Likes

there you go. enjoy fizzbang while it last!

disclaimer: it has nothing to do with excessive amount of 4-5 matches appear on the board, or how they got their mana filled by these, not the explosions, or how mab can manage to cast with extra turn while in goblin team without having blue spawner or transformer.

Please devs don’t take away my easy win button. Please devs I have never ever had so much fun closing my eyes and hitting fizzbangs easy win button.
:joy: :roll_eyes: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Adjust Wisp first, that is the elephant in the room.

3 Likes

Well this is just great… I knew this was coming and yet it is still disappointing.

But whatever… I guess i will no longer be forced to endure complaints about goblins

Hell why dont we nerf famine some more while we are at it?

You’re kidding, right? Princess Frizz is so OP that even my 6-year old would’ve picked up on it if there had been any test whatsoever.

With some of the troops that come out (like Wisp and Princess Frizz for example) I’m getting the feeling more and more that no testing prior to release takes place…

2 Likes

She is nerfed now and definitely not as powerfull anymore. Amazing what the word “Or” can do :wink:

Yey for more RNG.

Played a goblins vs goblins match. My Fizzbang didn’t explode, enemy Fizzbang exploded 5x in a row and won the match.
A-mazing.

2 Likes

The beta-testers (assuming you’re talking about people with forums flair) didn’t see her before release. The beta test was only for the Unity builds.

I disagree. A wisp can’t kill your last troop with charmed :slight_smile: and they also have counters like stun, freeZe, which are available on all color days. With fizzbang once she got going it was game over.

When did i say anything about wisp?

1 Like