The Elders -- Active, Friendly Guild Looking For Members

Edit: We are full.

The Elders are currently looking for new members. We are an active, friendly, relaxed guild. We often collaborate in the in game chat with discussion of strategies for weekly events (optional Discord too, but it’s not as active as our in-game chat). We usually complete weekly tasks, and frequently get 40k seals each week (and always on mythic release weeks). If you’re new to the game and not in a guild already, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the rewards you’ll get after joining a guild (keys, shards, gems, etc…).

Our requirements are 60k gold and 600 seals per week with no specific trophy requirement.

If you are a newer player, you many not need to contribute any gold at first. If you have not leveled your kingdoms to 10 yet, you can focus on that before contributing. If you play even a moderate amount, then 600 seals should be no problem. 60k gold is nothing for mid to higher level players. Most of us voluntarily contribute much, much more gold than that to increase the rewards for all of us while still allowing a few new players who are leveling kingdoms the waiver on the gold requirement.

Also, if you’ve been in a hyper-competitive guild and need to scale back a bit for your mental and physical health, we just may be the right kind of guild for you. Moving to a middle-tier, relaxed guild may be exactly what you need to enjoy the game again rather than just grinding till you burnout.

Hi - Open spot available? I’m a level 350+ daily player, looking for a more active guild than my currrnt one. My Xbox tag is the same - xtydiriumx

Look forward to joining hopefully, thanks