The Dominant family of guilds is looking for active daily players in several of our guilds. We have spots for beginners up to experienced players

There’s a spot in Dominant 1 available. Very active guild, multiple LTs every week, closes every event, friendly and welcoming

Come and join the family!! Spots in D1, D2, and D3. Lots of opportunity to move up when you’re ready! We’d love to chat with you in Discord.

Current spots in D1, D2 and D3. Denise provides cookies to all new joiners!

Spots available in D1 and D2

We have spaces in several of our guilds, reach out if you are interested

Dominant 1 needs a seasoned active player! All rewards, LTs on Monday. GW bracket 4-6 but we ONLY ask that you play your fights.

We have a spot in Dominant 1 for an active player. Join our Discord server listed above if you are interested

We have places in Dominant 2 and 3 at the moment. Great places for active but not hard core players, friendly and relaxed

Openings in D3 and Pre!! Come see us!

We have spots in several guilds, come join us. We even have a dedicated funny/cute animal pic channel in our Discord server alongside all the good advice, who could want more?

I’m interested

I’m very active

Openings in 4/5 guilds! Please come into our Discord to chat and we’ll see what we can do for you!

We have openings in Dominant 1 and 3. Join our Discord if you are interested

We have openings in PreDom and Zombies! Pop into Discord and say hello!

Current openings in Dominant, D3, Pre, and Zombs!

I am a newbie. Just starting the game. Was reading I should join a guild. I went to Carnegie Mellon class of 1992. So I’m intelligent enough. Let me know what I’m supposed to do. I am really good at matching games. I can already see the character combo sets. I am humble so tell me what to do.

Hi there GunMetalGray.

Denise is out for the night but I can help. We love newbies in our family, but we do require that you use Discord to be part of our family.

Let me know if you have more questions and I’ll do what I can to help.