The Dominant family of guilds is looking for active daily players in several of our guilds. We have spots for beginners up to experienced players

Still needing one in Dominant and several in Cabana el Dominante

We need one player to complete us!!

Looking for a highly motivated player who wants to be part of our family.

We now have 5 guilds, so it’s quite possible we have a spot just for you!!

We are looking for some new team mates. Check out our Discord if you are interested in joining the family!!

We have 3 guilds that are looking for active players

TEAM DOMINANT is looking for motivated and active players. We have 5 guilds of knowledgeable people ready and willing to help you grow as a player. We have lots of LT’s and all guild events to offer. If your in a dead guild, or you feel like you can grow better as a player, then Give TEAM DOMINANT the chance…
Come visit us at: DREADED LEGION 1 and come visit with our great group of GM’s and officers. We would love to have you in our family…

Looking for a guild? The Dominant family is looking for active players. We have several spots available from beginner to end game. Discord is a must. Check us out at: DREADED LEGION 1

1 Like

we have several spots open for mid to end game players. Check out our Discord server at
DREADED LEGION 1

We are looking for a few good players.

Hey guys. We’ve tried to keep a competitive and fun group without insane requirements. Visit us for more info!!

Do you have what it takes to Dominate?

Still looking for a few mid level players

We need players for two of our guilds. Check out our Discord link if you are interested.

From beginner to end game, we have a guild for you. Visit our Discord for more info!!

still looking for a few elusive players…

We need 3 players for our semi casual guild. Level 500+. Check us out if you are interested.

Hey. Come join us. We have a great crew!!

Hello. My name is Joe aka Tretarr. I’m interested in joining your family. My current level is 79 and I play daily. I have no problem getting 1000+ seals per week and once I progress further I can make sure I meet any requirements. I signed in to your Discord server as @vaderjoe33 so feel free to message me.

glad to see you Tretarr. Thanks for joining our family!!