The Dominant family of guilds is looking for active daily players in several of our guilds. We have spots for beginners up to experienced players

Come join us!!

We are looking for a few good men or women. Come check us out!

Start of a new week. Why not start it with our family? Check us out!!

Hi Im new to the game and still learning but am very active. Only at level 70 right now but looking to improve and join a guild

Come give us a try. Check us out on our Discord server. DREADED LEGION 1

We are looking for 2 players in our 2nd highest guild and a few semi-casual players as well. Come visit us on Discord if you are interested. DREADED LEGION 1

We need players at all levels. Come join our family. We will help you to excel!!

We have a few spots open in several guilds. check out our Discord link @ DREADED LEGION 1

We have a few spots open for beginners

[ffff44]Are you looking for a guild family that gives you the opportunity to grow and move up when you are ready? Check out Dominant! 1000 seals per week and Discord. Check us out at: DREADED LEGION 1

Hi Jamie. Grunt Groan here. Just started game a few months ago after playing Legendary Game of Heroes for a long time. I love this game! In a guild now, but was just my starter guild. I am level 891 and climbing, with Death knight armor and a ring of wonder. I don’t understand everything yet about all the different game modes, but I did lead my guild in dooms this past week. got to like floor 25 I believe. If you have a spot for me in one of your guilds, I would love to chat. Thanks!

We have openings in 4 of the 5 guilds! Pop into Discord and check reqs. Say hi and we will see what we can do for you!

The Dominant Family is looking for new members in several of our 5 guilds, with room for all playstyles! Players of ALL levels and experience welcome.

We’re a fun and supportive guild family, with players from beginner to end game. Our 5 guilds have requirements varying from 1.5m gold to zero.

Check us out on Discord (required): Dominant

A bit more about our guilds

Dominant - 1.5m gold requirement, LTs by Monday, completes every event. Usually bracket 4-6 GW

Dominant 2 - 1.25m gold requirement, LTs every week, completes every event. Around bracket 75 for GW, very slowly rising. A good place for active players who don’t like GW!

Dominant 3 - 700k gold, completes some events but not all, around brackets 15-20 GW. A good place for more casual players or those newer but growing fast

PreDominant - 1000 seals requirement, a place for new players and experiences but irregular players

Dominant Zombies - no requirements other than using Discord. A place for beginners and retirees mainly

All require Discord and D1-D3 have various event reqs too

Join our server for a chat if interested

We play Guild Wars in all our guilds, but no minimum requirements to meet other than to play and give it your best

Hey. Come join us. We have a great crew!!

We currently have places in most of our 5 guilds. Come join our fun and friendly family!

We still have one place left in Dominant 1 and one place left in Dominant 3. Come join us!

There’s a spot in Dominant 1 available. Very active guild, multiple LTs every week, closes every event, friendly and welcoming

Come and join the family!! Spots in D1, D2, and D3. Lots of opportunity to move up when you’re ready! We’d love to chat with you in Discord.