The 4th Fantasy Series will be themed & TAKING APPLICATIONS!

We start everything off on the 1st or 2nd of every month. Draft is usually 2-4 days, then Matchups

Draft is dependent on many factors, but usually 2-4 days long. After that you can literally do nothing else, but you are encouraged to debate and campaign for votes afterwards

id like in this time too :slight_smile: thanks @TaliaParks

1 Like

Still looking for players in this exciting version of the Fantasy Series!

Arcane Traitstones for everyone and the winner will be granted a spot in the (currently under development) Fantasy Series Tournament of Champions!

The winner will join the ranks of @Shiratori, @Machiknight & @Bobomb

I may be burned out but not on this part of the game.

1 Like

Iā€™ll give this a whirl.

1 Like

@TaliaParks Iā€™ll give it a try, sounds interesting - thank you.

PS - can someone link me to how the draft component functions, which cards are used and how you know / learn of your turn?

Thanks

1 Like

All cards can be used for the draft and pick order is decided just before the draft starts.

1 Like

Also after picking youā€™re meant to tag the next person in the order with a @, so that they get a notification about it.
eg

Sylvasi - Mythic

@Ozball youā€™re up next!

If you are after yourself and you tag yourself ā€œadd pun hereā€ then you make your next selection and tag who ever is next in the list.

1 Like

Are we starting after the 4th of July for the Americans?

or 4th of july for canada day?

ok when do we start, who is all playing, i canā€™t wait to reveal my new team for this round. Has it already started and i was forgotten?

No I have been pretty busy of late and have decided to postpone the Series this month. Interest was really low this time around

2 Likes

ok that is fair.

1 Like

Thanks for the update
:frowning:
But appreciate the time and effort that it takes to run the event (as well as all the time and effort that you have already put into getting the event started!)

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks,on vacation and dead phone! Next month will be much better.