The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Rules, Information, and Draft Thread

@Shiratori Maybe put a link to the team comps on @lyya’s site in the spreadsheet so we have easy access to them while the drafting is finishing? Also keeps them in one place for when it comes time to decide seeding etc.

The Final Pick to finish my Team will be Boar Rider in Ultra Rare

Final LineUp:

1. Boar Rider
  2. Borealis
  3. Valkyrie
  4. Emperina
    Banner: Proud Banner

I’m not going to be able to do that til Monday though that was the plan.

1 Like

I’m assuming you want Boar Rider to be Ultra Rare, considering you have a point left over?

For seedlings, I think my team should be pit against Shiratori’s. You know, just to be sure everyone else gets a good close fight and all that.

You mean so you can win a round for a change?

I have no idea what you’re talking about, you’re clearly being paranoid. <_<

1 Like

Who ever is not paired up i will take cause to be fair my team is weaker than a glass cannonball.

Convince the rest of us your team will guaranteed win this and you’ll get your wish. After all, Fire Hammer will be tough to beat.

:fire: Tis the plan! 19 targeted damage with near guarantee Burn and Freeze follow-up. Quite the combo. :snowflake:

i had written it, but the way i did was not accepted by the system…

--> Boar Rider <<-- Ultra Rare

looked like
→ Boar Rider <<-- Ultra Rare

1 Like

Also, @Grimmorith, you’re turn!

I have his. Have to find it though.

(Sneaks in) Wolf Knight (Sneaks out)

Oh no you don’t!
*drags back in*
You haven’t given your banner or your team line-up yet!

3 Likes

And you forgot all the other details.

Knight Coronet
Rev
Druid
Wolf K

Wolf Banner was it?

1 Like

Just a heads up, I’m out this afternoon for the next few hours but will certainly be able to get choices in within the next 6 hours if/when required.
I’d hate to hold things up after being allowed to join in the fun!!

You shouldn’t be holding anything up, considering the only person after you is Shiratori’s standing-in.

Groovy!

That is correct!

So… @Bobomb next?

Pretty much what Zelfore said.

Although since someone picked a part of my default team (cause yeah, someone always picks my picks first) I may have to think a little. At least I can’t make any trades.