The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Rules, Information, and Draft Thread

The draft order was posted so people know when they are drafting. This way when the draft begins we’re not waiting on the first pick. Plus if people want to type a story they now have the time to do so.

1 Like

could u please give a short overview how draft works?

when i have to pick - i just write a troop that i want? or do i have to make some sort of a roll?!?
its not really clear for me, sorry :wink:

I’ll put something more detailed up tomorrow but short short version is this. Say the draft order is you than Studs. Your post can be as simple as the following.

I pick Mythic Crimson Bat. @Studs is on the clock.

Just need the troop, its rarity, and to let the next person know it’s their turn. Assuming that was your first pick, you’d have 10 points left for your remaining 3 choices.

That’s all.

I made a few small updates and tweaks to the first post since after re-reading it, it pretty much covered all the draft information anyway. So with that, the Draft is officially open.

Come on down Pony, @PowerPlay kicks things off. You’re on the clock.

Power Play scoured the 23 kingdoms far and wide, looking for the one creature that had bested him twice. He finds it tearing apart Khaziel again.

“Gorgotha, master of explosions, hear my call! You have bested me and my teams for 2 straight competitions! This ends now! Join me and we will finally have our dominance over the two winners of the past competitions! I cannot lose a third time!”

You forgot the @Machiknight is on the clock. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great maw!

Go for it @Studs!

“Somepony take @Machiknight out in round 1!”

By giving Maw indigestion? Or should I say heartburn ? :imp:

More like someone get Mercy before he does.

Mercy.

@Ozball, you’re up!

Of course you’d pick when I started making dinner. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the next few picks and will post them in a moment.

I’m awake! (just…)

Green Seer (epic)

(will edit with story later)

@Synergy You’re up next!

Editing since I got ninja-ed.

5 - @Synergy finally gives this troop some love. Making his appearance in battle, it’s Luther!

@xGamerxNiko you are up!

@shiratori u forgot to say epic ya didn’t give him a level

True but Luther is an epic by default. So it was recorded that way.

And again I have the next 3 picks after @xGamerxNiko so @MrSnake and @irishfury187 be ready or send them down my way. Thanks.

I take celestasia

And to keep things moving…

7 - @loimprevisto goes with a Mythic Carnex

8 - @Bobomb grabs The Infernal King

9 - and the nutty @Grimmorith takes a Mythic. Knight Coronet.

@MrSnake it’s your turn.

3 Likes

I believe @MrSnake is in Germany, so might not be up for a while.