I like my team so far.

I choose Legendary Archon Statue and Panā€™s Vale. Finally line up is:

Panā€™s Vale Banner
Archon Statue (Legendary)
Mercy
Dryad
Paladin (Legendary)

Youā€™re up @Machiknight!

Now I will unofficially speculate here since, as per every fantasy series, someone always picks my choices.

Therefore I need to plan a team. So I also wonder, since no one else can pick this troop, everyone passed on War? First and only default Mythic so far. Perception tends to go further than reality sometimes so how could I leave War off my team? I figured heā€™d be snatched up early and yet he slips to 61.

Wow.

I choose epic Ragnagord!
We fight under the desrt banner!

This image accuratly shows all stats after team, bonds, and leader buffs, and also my defacto lineup!

@PowerPlay time to go!

3 boomers and a worm. Really living all or nothing there.

(And there went yet another backup plan.)

Hmm no comments on Warā€¦

From @PowerPlay

And so I have.

@GemsOfWar, you have 2. Good luck.

Well to be more accurate, soothsayer is board Control and collection, he doesnā€™t explode!

War = too hard to use well, and just plain not fun.

He still a boomer. Row and column, but still gives great mana.

Good thing it looks like everyone has at least 1 bad matchup. Wouldnā€™t want things to get too predictable. :wink:

Just because like most of your other troops you already got him to Mythic, please let team rest of us who arenā€™t even close to seeing him get a shot are him before saying heā€™s not fun. :wink:

Personally I didnā€™t realize War was in the mix.

I had mentioned it directly in one of the earlier posts plus indirectly that everything as of June 1 was allowed.

Thatā€™s a fair point!

Iā€™m here - just reviewing options of what is left
Should have my picks in the next hour or so

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™m not sweating it since Iā€™m not putting up the seeding poll til tomorrow anyway.

Will balance changes to troops be considered, you know with the whole ghulvania getting a rework.

No. Everything is as it was on June 1.

Any changes like these will be reflected in next season.

Although I donā€™t think anyone picked anything that was changed.

This is way harder than I thoughtā€¦
Hope to have my selections soon