The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series - Round 2: 11 vs 14

1 Like

I think i lie the other guy, try to convince me to like you.

All I know is where there’s squirrel, there’s the longest thread in the tournament.

3 Likes

Be sure to vote everyone!

Nothing can stop the Squirrel.

If he could chew through Carnex and his pet dwarf, what chance do the treant and its pals have?

1 Like

Except he won’t survive more than a few turns since he get’s one shot by Swamplash as soon as it’s charged up.

Death Mark is pretty much moot as I have 2 turns to recover from it, before it even has a chance to kill outright. (How many times have people actually seen Death Mark kill compared to the amount of times they’ve applied it huh? :stuck_out_tongue: )

And he is ALSO one-shot by Swamplash, same as Wolf Knight. So is not likely to get more than one or two casts off, which is nowhere near enough to kill Green Seer.

Your board manipulation which helps me out as well, I might point out. I only need purples to fuel Green Seer and a cast of Sylvasi usually fills her up anyways, so any remaining purples are superfluous. Thanks for making it easier for me to fill up my damaging troops and get lots of green mana when Green Seer casts! (since there is 5 mana types intead of 6, so 4 and 5 matches are a lot easier… filling up my troops that much faster. And even less types if Treant has cast recently, removing browns as well… so even FASTER for me to fill up, and some skull damage going out from Treant from skull chains).

The only thing that uses purple is Revnant, who’s dead before Green Seer, and the only thing green helps is Druid, and he’s getting focus fired so he won’t be surviving long.

He most likely won’t be doing any skull damage with the amount of entangles going out, and good luck trying to fill him on yellows alone while also trying to fill any of your other troops. With blue being denied none of your troops share a colour (since Wolf Knight pretty much spontaneously combusts when he sees Swamplash), and only green is helped by your banner, so you’ll have a hard time filling Knight Coronet (who’s also entangled, so not doing any skull damage), or any of your other troops, as they all need 4 matches each to fill them up.

1 Like

Vvvvvvvvvooooootttttte now!

Nevaaaaaaaaaaaa will i voooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooote

How long before the vote ends?

Yooouuuuu muuuuust and yooooou wiiiiil!

What if i already voted and then revoted and then changed my vote just so i could vote for the vote i started voting for just so you can see votes happening as my vote changes.

1 Like

The end time is listed just below the actual poll.

Yes you can change your vote if you want to see all the different percentage changes if you are that interested in it. Or you can simply break out a calculator (Type “calculator” into the google.com site if you don’t have one handy) and plug in all the numbers to see the exact percentage breakdown, rounding up to match the top number of the poll, and rounding down to match the bottom.

1 Like

Gonna have to start rocking out the votes if we are going to hit 50!

You can do it forums!

BE SURE TO VOTE!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Vote for me
And I will vote for you!

But what if I want you to vote for my opponent instead?

1 Like

Well then…didn’t think about that!

Times running out, be sure to get your votes in!

Yup only 18 more hours.

1 Like

Roughly 10 hours left to vote!