The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series - Stone Round: 4 vs 5

2 vs 4 vs 2
The minimum matches needed for @Bobombs combo to go off vs the minimum number of matches for @DonBoba to fill up Paliden to deal with any troop to break up th combo (Boar Rider is easiest)
And it’ll take 2 unboosted Paliden shots to get there I feel that the ease of making just 2 purple matches for @Bobomb to get going to too great to ignore

2 Likes

Let’s talk about this:

I have no control over my team’s current stats, and the game does not provide a forum for playing others in real time. Don’t accuse me of dishonor / being unfair when you blatantly make claims you can’t prove. At least I TRY to provide proof that’s as objective as possible. You just make up whatever works for you, suggest your units will magically gain armor every turn (they don’t, they just “heal” back to their maximum, one point per turn) and badmouth me by suggesting I show only a few good matches but hide bad ones. You whine when other respected forum writers back up the strength of the team, instead of recognising they make a good point. I’m sure the minute this draft ends you’ll start openly respecting the combo, since it’s THAT effective.

You said so many stupid things now, I won’t even bother to respond.

That’s charming.

So to recap: so far, you’ve called me unfair, dishonourable and stupid. Have I missed anything?

I have never called you stupid, and I think you are a smart guy. But I don’t see the point of further debating, you keep editing above posts, quoting stuff that was said after the post is maid. This isn’t a debate any more.D

Hey, you started the whole editing previous posts thing. I’m not above copying a good strategy.

That is in itself a response. This debate has gotten explosive and heated who is going to move the audience more. The nuke @Bobomb or the overlord @DonBoba. As time ticks down for both only the voters will know.

2 Likes

2 votes, 1 switch. 10 minutes. Gotta love a nailbiter to have things end in a big boom.

Make that 1 vote. Here comes the booms.

To close for my weak hearth :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now it’s right down the middle. The site rounds player 1 up and player 2 down, but it’s a tie. Nail-biter indeed!

55 votes can’t be a tie though. 56 or 54 can be a tie. .

Oh wait, yeah. Silly me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Congratulations @DonBoba on the win and thank you to @Bobomb as well!

You two still have another match in the Finals!

Want to congratulate to @Bobomb it was an awesome match!
Also thanks to everyone who supported my team!

1 Like

And that is it, the nuke has finally been defused. May you explode all over someone in the next series.

1 Like

Congrats @DonBoba, you’re a fearsome contender!

Thanks for all the votes for my team too, and for everyone who dropped by to share their point of view!

4 Likes

I am not a dud! I AM NOT A DUD! (Just wait for the 3rd place match. Sometimes you have to make it last).

1 Like

It seems this bomb is defused but still lethal. Will the battle of fourth place be the killing blow that neutralizes the radiation emitted by this bomb or will his isotopes go unstable and end in disaster for his opponents?

1 Like

Woah, breaking out the “isotopes.” You’re really milking the analogy!

Totally a dud :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like