The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: 4 vs 13

I love the irony of the most debated match has the fewest votes.

1 Like

People love tacet and he is more famous, but my team is stronger. So it’s hard for people to decide xD

His team has the wacky Star Gazer → Cyclops combo though. So its funny.

Paladin, Rowanne, AND Runesmith all have no board control.

Dryad, Golem, and Star Gazer all have board control.

Your mana costs are 11-14.

Tacet’s are only 8-11.

Board control + lower mana costs will always have a speed advantage over not having it. You built your whole team around trying to get Paladin and Rowanne buffed, but you have no speed to counter a quick deck.

Your team also has no counter to attack. Cyclops’ attack will keep going up while Rowanne and Paladin can only stagger at nearly 0.

But they are still level 16 and if we assume no kingdom bonuses they wont do much. If we. Assume all kingdom bonuses, then my guys will bath in armor and be that much more powerful.

So you decide to ignore celestasia xD
Not to mention trait link that grant my team 1 additional mana :slight_smile:

That is untrue. For exmaple Celestasia raises a troop’s HP by 7 and creates 8 gems.

Compare that to Dryad that:

• Raises hp by 5 (only 2 less)
  • Has a 4 lower mana cost making Dryad fill quicker
  • Has a 6 HP heal (so a potential 11 to Celestasia who only has 7)
  • And adds a barrier

Hmmm Golem’s spell is “reduce” so skips barrier too…

Yes, so that means a Golem hitting 1 skull will both remove Celestasia’s shield AND reduces her armor. If a skull is not hit, the armor of Celestasia will still be reduced, but the shield will stay.

This is golem level 15:

So yeah it won’t do nothing.

4 + 1:1 per brown. That is a possible total of 9. Most of your troops only have around 12ish armor. Golem is likely to cast twice before Celestasia can cast once, let alone Rowanne or Paladin who are partially or completely blocked.

Also, I have 2 blessed, each of which have a 25% chance to give him 2 more reduction.

Like I said this alone:

Can beat your whole team:

Barrier, 50% skull reduction, and 2x blessed can easily close that gap.

Your Celestasia does the same 7 skull damage I do. One Dryad cast and the Golem’s skull durability is equal to Celestasia. Star Gazer just keeps buffing Cyclops. Cyclops then 1-2 shots everything on your team.

And fact still remains that rowanne clears 3 out of 4 from your whole team (if they are not damaged at all)

No clue where you are getting those numbers from in that reply “fix”. Star Gazer raises attack by 5 + 1:4 per blue + an additional 0, 2, or 4 based on blessed. That also denies ALL of your blue, which is so important to getting Celestasia running. One buff and Cyclops can 1-2 shots anything on your team. The only way you could raise it to 3 is if both Celestasia and Runesmith target the same person repetitively.

It’s not 5, I’m not lying.

Look at her traits. She has +1 magic. That is 5. Then 1:4, that is around 7 or 8 (even more if Celestasia triggers on blue). If blessed hits magic she could be doing 10+ attack boost per cast.

I stand corrected its 5 :slight_smile:
I wouldn’t count on blessed I have it too :slight_smile:

7 or 8 is still a lot. It could be even more if Celestia targets herself and does a blue spawn. That alone is a potential +2 boost to Star Gazer’s spell. Also, I have 2 2x blessed, you have 1. I guess you kind of 2 in the sense that 1 of yours has a 100% chance to be armor, but something like attack, hp, or magic triggering on mine would be much more effective than that.