The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: 3 vs 14

Magic. And no sleep.

3 Likes

I think @PowerPlay would win.

Most of the voters don’t seem to think so.

I’ve missed your banter enthusiasm like when it was you vs. @Grimmorith. It was special and you could have sold and won this.

1 Like

He has instead elected to accept the truth of the situation!

Just like you should if we end up battling.

It wouldn’t be until 3rd round at the earliest.

Just give up now.

What is it with these people? I first get someone who doesn’t even know the team he’s facing, and now I have someone trash talking me who won’t even be my opponent. It’s hilarious. I’d fire some trash talking back, and I have plenty of ammo here, but hell, if I was going to waste bullets on someone that would have no bearing on anything, I’d rather start the flaming with that damn nutty squirrel aka @Grimmorith. He’s amusing at least. Wtf indeed.

3 Likes

Haha I’m just having fun mate. I might be a little sad the horse gave up so easily…

2 Likes

Considering the next round is not decided by who wins but rng for the pairings it is possible for oyu guys to fight in the next round.

“The buck am I supposed to do against Gorgotha?!”

Great Maw. Coming soon.

1 Like

This is incorrect. For this series it is still highest v. lowest. Since it looks like @Shimrra will win, that is who @Machiknight will face next.

Congratulations @Machiknight on the win and to @PowerPlay as well for participating!

Power goes to the cider bar and waits for the next series.

“I’m bucking done if I have to face that Gorgotha thing again >_<”

1 Like

Slides Great Maw And Mercy over to the Pony.

:smiley:

1 Like

Power hopes Great Maw is going to be available before next month then.

1 Like

I believe it was mentioned that all troops will be allowed next series.

Basically we’ll be following the PC/mobile version.

1 Like

Thanks to @Lyya’s list, every Troop and Banner will be available for the 3rd Series and on :slight_smile: