The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series - 2nd Round: 4 vs 15

I’m sorry but m I’m going to lean @Shiratori here, sooth totally buffs his webby damage, and essentially negates barrier, while carnex ensures he and faun and pop often. Carnex exploding also removed the barrier so it might as well not even exist In this match.

Sooth is also great at mana generation and strategic skull and 4 drop matching.

Heading into the home stretch here. The arguments have been made. I know there are people who haven’t voted yet. Things are close and can still go either way. There’s still 3 out there we can sway back… and only need 5 new ones to take this home. 1 hour, all we need. Come everyone and let’s finish this strong!

Karasu no kokoro!

Edit: FOUR new ones… 2 to sway. (Thank you number 40 there!)

And then you say you aren’t trying to buy a few votes with songs. .

I am doing no such thing. I am simply sharing some love with everyone, @Grimmorith style.

2 Likes

You are. You know your team isn’t strong enough, so now trying to sell something else.

You were up 9 on me at one point, and once I finally had a chance to respond, your lead got cut by more than half so apparently there’s more to the argument than you want to admit.

Time may be on your side right now, but you weren’t going to just be handed this. Win or lose at this point, all I can say is

Don’t call it a comeback! They have the tools to take down everyone, no matter how long of a fight it may be. I know they can last far longer against both Gorgotha and Bone Dragon than anything you would be able to offer up here too.

1 Like

Last call… 2 swing votes… any new ones…

Come on down!

All’s fair in love and war, no? I think it’s perfectly acceptable to mislead, misrepresent, etc. and, if all else fails, to go for the non-rational appeals.

1 Like

There’s been a lot of the former, so why not add a bit of the latter?

2 Likes

Congratulations to @DonBoba on the win and a thank you to @Shiratori for participating!

We will have a new champion at the end of this Series!

1 Like

Good job @DonBoba, good fight, and hey, glad to at least make you sweat some at the end there. :wink: Good luck in the next round.

2 Likes

I would like you put in more effort at start, I like hard fights :slight_smile:
But good debate later, and hope we will meat on the fantasy battlefield again :slight_smile:

Like I had said, real life stuff that really set me back. I wish I had started it sooner too for the extra time to win it. But it is what it is, no excuses and I have really great support from a lot of people that helped to almost pull it off. I appreciate all of them and we’ll see what happens in the future.

And thanks to everone who vote for me, and also to everyone who is voting in the series :slight_smile:

1 Like