The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: 2 vs 15

Nicely done.

Curious when looking at the stats, what level do those numbers represent? Full level 20 numbers or something else?

Yes, level 20, fully ascended, assuming zero kingdom bonuses.

Ok, thatā€™s something we may need to keep in consideration for next time since Iā€™m sure it is easier to max everyone out.

For those looking at the stats, remember for this series, troops are capped at their max, unascended levels. So 15-19 for common through legendary respectfully.

1 Like

Ah, right. Sadly, I did not consider that ruleā€¦Iā€™ll see if I can come up with something tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Hey itā€™s cool and the team lineup makes things much simpler. Plus we did go to 20 for everyone the first time though I think I like it better this way.

But yeah you do have that Midas touch.

i am losing 3:1 sniff

I think itā€™s better for troop levels to scale with their rarity. Gives more importance to total points pool for building a team

1 Like

That is the exact reason why there are level caps and points. I carefully analyzed and crunched numbers to come up with with that system and I think it worked extremely well.

Since some players were able to have points leftover, I might be instituting (for the future) a process where you can spend a point to ascend a Troop. Takes care of leftover Points, and adds a different level of strategy.

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s a very nice idea :slight_smile:
And the current system is great, but that was would be an excellent addition :slight_smile:

Fixed. Troops should now be at their max level pre-ascension.

3 Likes

Youā€™re awesome @Lyya. Nuff said.

3 Likes

I think @killerman3333 would win.

Iā€™m commander Shepherd, and I approve this message.

Youā€™re approving your own message. I think thereā€™s a reason why you canā€™t ā€œlikeā€ your own vote there. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m commander shepherd, and this is my favorite quote on the citadel.

1 Like

You have 2 spells at the start to use and then you have to start gaining mana giving me 2 turns up on the mana colecting ergo i would be able to mana block you and starve ou of your spells while making tyri stronger. Your team should lose to mine with your bigger mana costs.

Congratulations @Shiratori on the win and to @killerman3333 as well for participating!

And since I havenā€™t said it yet, thanks to everyone to did vote for us here and for your support. Look forward to having you on my team in the next round. Should be a good match so itā€™ll be appreciated. See you there.

Karasu no kokoro.

Thanks for voting for me. i guess we lost but at least it was fun. See you mates in the next series with a hopefully better line-up.

2 Likes