The 1st GoW Forum Fantasy Series: The Tournament - First Round

Wait what? When is the next one? Sign me the @$%^ up please.

3 Likes

I assure you it is very real. Thatā€™s why I even tagged @Nimhain, so if Iā€™m lying, she can call me out immediately.

1 Like

@Jainus I used the same process but instead of the AI I put you on either side and ended up with 4 draws.

2 Likes

I canā€™t believe you voted against me! And clearly you did if you let the AI decide the match. Sunweaver makes or breaks my team and we all know the AI will do stupid things with it. I think it wins the game for a player-controlled team though. Just so flexible depending upon how the match plays out.

Thatā€™s the beauty of the voting system, you can assume pretty much anything you want as long as you apply it to both teams.

1 Like

New rule: whichever Legendaries get 1st, 2nd, & 3rd get nerfed in 2.0!

1 Like

#Official Announcement

The polling service I decided to use has failed and we lost all our results.

I am currently figuring out how to post polls on the Forum and will have the polls up and running again as soon as possible.

Everyone, please revote and I apologize for the inconvenience. These issues will not be reoccuring in the next Series, I can personally guarantee it.

1 Like

Friendly reminder: You voted for The Studs in the 3rd :grin:

1 Like

Can we just hold off on voting until the forum polls get sorted?

Until the Forum polls are up, there canā€™t be any voting at all. So yeah, itā€™ll have to wait. Hopefully not much longer.

1 Like

I was losing at last check anyway.

Power Play then jumps on and says ā€œYay, second chances!ā€ squee

What better way to celebrate this wtf moment then to vote for team WTF!

It is as if the fates have willed it!

You donā€™t want to upset the fatesā€¦

Vote for team WTF and keep the fates happy!

1 Like

My group had the most votes. Time to swing everyone back to Golgotha smash! again.

Actually it was 14-14 the last time i checked. :slight_smile:

The beautiful thing about the absence of a historical record is that itā€™s free to be re-written to suit your interests!

Mein Kampf = Hitlerā€™s racist ramblings
Minecraft = Hitlerā€™s lesser-known second book about his love of knitting

ā€œThis guy had too much to drink. You know you wanna vote for the one whoā€™s cuter AND can make a capable team. This dude didnā€™t even try for anything resembling synergy. Vote Power Play!ā€

cute squeak

1 Like

Yes but combined our 28 was more than anyone elseā€™sā€¦ Like people were going out of their way for our fight.

#Official Announcement

The polls are back up!

Where are they? Do I need to re-vote?