That awkward moment when your guildmates be lookin' for new guilds

Yeah this happened in my PC guild not my Xbox one. It’s all good though like I said, we’ve all experienced it. It just made me laugh. So I figured we should start a thread about it, naturally.

I love my guildmates on PC! They are an incredible bunch. This is a guild ranked at 50+ right now, but it’s on its way up and up. I would never think to leave them, they are that good to know.

I like my console guild too. It’s #7 on the Leaderboard, but without the PC guild chat system there’s no way to reliably converse, direct our gold donation efforts, or share strategy tips. So my guild there is much more quiet and members are quite a bit more in the dark.

I tried to put a link to these forums in the chat text on console, but it always gets censored out with a line of asterisks.

Cashews are arguably the best nut.

3 Likes

@HKdirewolf
Didn’t you do the same in guild Mean Machine? You joined once, left for a higher ranked guild, than we gave you another chance and sometime later you again went to join amother guild that was slightly higher. .
Both times we didnt get a message from you why you are leaving, and you didn’t have any bad experience with us, yet you left.

I’d say walnuts are the healthiest and cashews are the best! (> ’ _ ’ )>

Almonds!?!?!?!

Cashews?!?!?!

Macadamia

The first time I left, you were the only one talking in chat so I didn’t announce to the guild, but I do remember letting you know later. The 2nd time I just left the game completely. I took a 1-2 month break around the time I had a wisdom tooth taken out so I felt I should go. I felt like I let you down after you gave me another chance. I never ever ever bad mouthed your guild. I would recommend your guild anytime. I never even looked for another guild until last week. It was that long. I honestly didn’t even think I was coming back to playing on PC but it was an impulse thing.

I know you haven’t bad mouth us, and I didn’t know you took a pause in playing, but it felt really bad after you left after we gave you another chance :confused:
Didn’t know you actually paused.
Anyway good luck with the new guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cashews are actually no nuts but seeds growing outside of the cashew apple. Couldnt resist :wink:

Peanuts aren’t nuts either.

Damn nuts can’t figure out which food family they belong to!

1 Like

Aren’t peanuts legumes?

You know a nut when you see one.

3 Likes

Theyre not the right ones. These are the nuts I want to feel…

3 Likes