Thank you for re-ordering the Victory cards! 🙏

Dear Devs,

I so much appreciate that you quietly took care of this. While playing the Tower of Doom, I am thinking of you each time I get to the end of the battle and it is easy to see what the scrolls are - even with a raven.

It really improves my enjoyment of the event, especially as one of the many scouters in my guild.

You have my gratitude :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank you again,

:heart: Anam Cara :heart:

* Magix *

3 Likes

Is that different than what it used to be? :thinking:

Yes, it is so much better now! :heart_eyes:

There’s another thread on this topic and there many people pointed out how the Victory cards were in an order which buried the most important card. This was especially difficult during Tower of Doom because if you found a raven, it would bump the scroll card out of sight. Then if you also click happy, you would not even get a chance to see the scroll…which is of course bad if you’re a volunteer scouter. :joy:

Hope you are enjoying the game and wishing you a lovely day. :sun_with_face:

:heart: Anam Cara :heart:

* Magix *

I remember the thread, I just don’t see the difference. Example mine:

Maybe it looks better for you because both your shrines are currently full? Or am I missing something else?

1 Like

Hmmm, can you share a picture of a non doom room and see if the scroll is listed at the end? I checked my shrines (for the first time in months) and only two are full.

Non doom room:

I did notice the unlock scroll is always listed last, but other scrolls are not.

3 Likes

I think you’re right. It has to do with my shrines being full. I never paid attention to that. LOL.

1 Like

Only Unlock scroll is pushed to the very end. Everything else is where it used to be.

3 Likes