Thank you but... they dont stack

i accidently collected it too

2 Likes

Can you please send a screenshot of your sigil count?

I checked your account and found you had 12 Sigils.

2 Likes

my mistake (running on 2 hours sleep), i do have 12, please delete this

Yeah, today. But how many will we have tomorrow? 12? Or will they reset back to 6? We can’t use them today - it’s Wednesday, no citadel wars in the game.

5 Likes

:thinking: You may be correct there :thinking:

I’ve asked the team if we can follow up on this on Monday when the first Citadel Wars of the week is live.

In the meantime I’m glad we got the Gold Marks to everyone before the weekend.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

5 Likes

Going by the patch notes, they should still be around:

4 Likes

Thank you. Collecting rewards from messages on a sleepy brain isn’t a good thing :rofl: So many tiny details to remember…

1 Like

Is this a good moment to also ask again: it’s silly that (a) we get free sigils every day, (b) there are 2 days every week that we can’t use them, and (c) they don’t carry over at all. The Wednesday and Sunday sigils are useless.

Could we get some carry-over of unused sigils? That would make the dead day’s sigils useful again; and would relieve some of the “gotta play all the PvP tasks every day” pressure that people are feeling.

(I feel the compensation sigils today has really thrown this into relief again: we can’t use them today and we have no idea how the carryover on these is going to work. Should we claim them today? tomorrow? who knows.)

6 Likes

I’m all for this I just thought it was “refilling” to 6 each day and Wed & Sun were just dead days. From Kafka’s response tho it seems we’ve been due some free sigils for quite some time!

This would incidentally make finishing the Vanguard season goal less of a tight squeeze; as it stands currently, there’s really not much leeway for missing or losing a few of the Guardian battles.

6 Likes

50 wins needed out of 55 potential FTP Guardian Battles in a Season

2 Likes