[Tech Issue] Would not load final GW battle, gave me a loss after shutting down and restarting

Platform, device version and operating system:

IPhone 11 Pro Max OS v13.4

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Game hung and would not load the final GW attack. Bar moved across bottom of screen as of loading and displayed ‘Hint topics’. I minimized game a few times and returns to it, no change. Had to shut down game, returns to it, found a GW loss.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just this morning. I actually thought it might be trying to apply a patch or something.

Steps to make it happen again

Have not replicated. Will update ticket if it happens again.

If i’m stuck at loading battle with bar moving, i simply turn off my wi-fi/mobile transfer and on again in a second. Game pops up with “Unknown Error” message, i hit retry and voila, it helps.

2 Likes

same with me

Hey, unfortunately it sounds like there was a minor connection issue which caused the loading screen to take longer than usual. Unfortunately, the battle had loaded and was probably about to appear when you exited the game causing a retreat and therefore a loss.

Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do to alter GW results at all or to refresh the battle so you can go again, this article explains:

1 Like