Team Building Ideas PVP?

Also, if it helps I have a fully traited deathknight class that seems to be useless without a crimson bat…

I’ve been paged but I’ll take a shortcut for expediency. You should be able to get a very solid idea or two from the following videos. 1. Low level OP PvP teams. 2. Low to Mid GW teams. 3. Looping teams.

3 Likes

You have valkyrie/the devoted/rowanne/prismatic orb(hero weapon)? That team got me through for a long time ages ago. Can be a little fickle and it might not be as good with piles of new troops available but it might still be relevant. Sword banner is typically good for it.

For the hero class if you have 2nd trait on archer, any traits on priest, 3rd on mechanism, or 3rd on sorcerer, any of those would be good.

1 Like

The problem is this week event is really hard if you don’t have specific card, the damn beast are so strong and with forest guardian they start at 50% mana and fenrir spell also give crazy stats and people abuse of kerberos so 2-3 chance every fight to devour you it’s hardcore :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do have those cards, so I might give it a try but The Devoted isnt traited yet.

Yea, that makes sense. Im looking for an end game team but I just don’t really have the cards yet I guess. Do you think the team you recommended will still be decent after this event? I don’t like trait stone farming but I can do it…

I would wait before traiting them for now you just need a decent team and when you get the really good card like gorgotha or tds full trait them

I haven’t had a lot of time today, and when I look at the list, nothing is jumping to mind for me. With no Mab, Gorgotha, Kraken, Khorvash, Crimson Bat, Infernal King or TDS, a lot of my go-to suggestions are out the window, so he’s in a bit of a tough spot right now.

A looping/board-control team is always a good bet, so something based on Hellcat/Alchemist/Goblin Rocket (add Moloch, especially if traited) and you’ve got a good start. If your Moloch isn’t fully traited, add a 2nd Goblin Rocket. Watch out for Mab teams, though. If they get a 4-match and freeze you on red or yellow, you’re screwed. Otherwise, that team is pretty effective against anything, though it can be a little slow if the enemy’s stats are huge. Traits aren’t really necessary on this team, but any ‘link’ traits you can add are really helpful.

@Brock, do you not have Amira? If not, you should try to get the Leonis quest finished. Arcane Dark traitstones should be coming up for glory packs sometime in the next few weeks and she’s great to use against Justice/Mab teams.

2 Likes

You can probable get away without devoted’s traits…1st 2 are really nice but not necessary.

Key to it is to just keep looping & piling the armor on rowanne then 1- or 2-shot the entire enemy team. Obviously it starts to fall apart if the AI decides to target rowanne heavily.

Same here bro, he got good cards but nothing that fit really well together

1 Like

@Stan already covered what I would have said so…

1 Like

@Brock One thing to keep in mind is you just went over the invisible PvP hump that occurs around level 200. At that point you start getting matched up against opponents that are dramatically higher level than you. Once you get through this and get a few solid end game teams together its should be smooth sailing.

You are the fourth lvl 200 looking for help recently, 2 in chat, 2 here on the forums. @Saltypatra perhaps someone can run some metrics when people stop playing I would not be surprised to find them at this point. Perhaps the open PvP matching could be pushed back slightly to give newer players an opportunity to get a few more troops.

@stan i havent really bothered with completing every quest yet will do… I’ll give the Hellcat team a shot is it worth full traiting the Moloch or not worth it long term? I would just have to farm the Arcane Storm Traits… I have plenty of celestial. @Strat you’re definitely not wrong I’m getting so frustrated with this game was about to quit a while ago around lvl 210 then they gave me the Krystanex so I was hopeful, but I keep spending hours leveling and traiting teams that just don’t flow.

1 Like

Alright bro it’s time to do every story and challenges that way you will get troops and weapons and you get souls to upgrade them

1 Like

If you want to do it quick put it normal mode and use boombot

I usually just farm souls is it worth doing the challenges?

Yes you get souls and stones

Okay will do. I’ll let you guys know if I ever get a decent card to complete a team. Thanks for all the help.

2 Likes

I hope i could help you more but you will need to get more card before so don’t hesitate to use keys, keep your gems for mythic card

Your at the hardest part of the game. Its been so long since I went through it, and the meta was different back then. I think I did some variation of True Damage: Valkyrie, C Bat, Psion… so no dice for you there.

I’ll PM you a team that I don’t want to post publicly. It looks like you have troops but to make it shine you’ll need to trait it.

1 Like