Keeper of souls
The Silent One
Queen Yassable
Orion
Shadow Dragon
Sekhma
Venoxia
Sylvania

I am level 500 and have lots of unique troops.

Suggestions please

1 Like

The team i would suggest has none of those troops… Do you have shiny tds and salad?

1 Like

Yes. Salad is Sylvania right? If yes .Then yes. So the fourth Dragon can be any troop?

1 Like

The game design ‘Race’ bonuses are incredibly small. Don’t focus on it anymore. They made a difference years ago, or when your a new player below level 50.

Your 500, time to start transitioning into end game teams/thinking.

Consider ways to feed your heavy hitter, or speed your team to get Mana on turn 1, Or have a converter, or some form of synergy.

1 Like

I used Gorgotha/Krystanex/TDS/Sylv for many many levels… Only recently did I move everyone up a slot and replace Gorgotha with Pharos when I got that to drop.

3 Likes

My favorite team is
Abyssal banner
Shiny
TDS
Salad
Shiny

All fully traited…

Kinda save second shiny for if you lose one of the other troops and if you have shiny charged and tds or salad charged look for a ET match that will result from using shiny and use him first… Fast damage all troops fed by tds and also generates souls

I use this team against EVERYTHING!!! Very rarely lose and since kerby got nerfed to trash my win rate is even higher…

Edit: focus on purple matches first then red to fill tds asap. Also purple gives shinys crystallize for big pimp bonus lol

3 Likes

You get pharos traited?

Took me like a damn week of traitstone farming, but I did. I’d say it’s been worth it. If I can get 3 casts of TDS in a PvP battle, I get 180 souls. It’s a nice way to earn souls without farming for them.

1 Like

Right now my BOSS teams are

Krys
Valley
Krys
Mab

TDS
EK
Valk
KrakBoi

And of course the usual Dragon team assortments

So I need to get that tossed salad traited up then? Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

@Zippity my best pharos team is

Lion banner
EK
Valk
Pharos
KoS
All full traits

@EmsDad15 the arcanes for salad just so happen to be on sale this week for 250 glory each brudda!

1 Like

My OG Dragons team is Celes, Shiny, Boss DS, Salad. Abyss. Although i could go with a second Shiny, Celes gives me Dragon general bouns

1 Like

Bro. Thank you. I didn’t even realize!

2 Likes