Team bonuses limited to unique troops

First of all I absolutely didn’t want to ofend anyone, and if I actually did I am sorry.
To further explain myself when I asked whether he never loses is just to show to other players that there is no one that never ever lose. I have win rate higher then 90% so I’m not the one that find anything hard, but I know with certainty that player on lower levels were struggling sometimes when facing 3*troop + orb because they don’t have many troops to conter those teams. It was my way of making him realise that what is simple to him doesn’t have to be simple to others, especially some players on lower levels.
Once again I ment no offense, just wanted to prevent lower level players fell bad.

And for you mate, I am sorry you thought that I had bad intentions, I truly didn’t, I consider my self a good person and people around me consider the same thing. I value that as my best quality, so I had no intention of insulting or anything, but clearly it didnt went the way I wanted. My only internation was to defend those who struggled against those teams, that’s all. I’m sorry, I will steer clear of the forum since I’m being marked as a bad guy now, which isn’t something I want, which is something I never were.

Hey, not so serious. I’m sure that you didn’t have bad intentions, it was just a bit thoughtless and abrupt - and could be taken the wrong way - which the other correspondent clearly did - in the worst way possible, but I think that is more their problem than yours - far milder responses from Archenassa and me have been met with aggression as well.

Don’t do that, @DonBoba

Not true. I gave you a little telling off for one post (sorry if that’s patronising) - but you’ve shown here that you are usually thoughtful and well-meant. Noone has you down as a bad guy, except perhaps this one contributor whose views I am not inclined to take too seriously.

Ok this is getting ridiculous. @DonBoba did absolutely nothing wrong, I don’t even feel his response was “thoughtless and abrupt” , it was a perfectly legitimate response that felt like bragging.

Let’s not all get worried about feelings so much that without acting with “perfect decorum” we might trigger someone. We are all adults here, and most of us have been posting here long enough that we understand each other. Let’s please not actively look for reasons to be offended, and stop calling each other out on this crap unless it’s truly justified and over the line.

1 Like

Even i used the 4 Rock Worm Combo myself for some grinding sessions, I highly welcome this change.

1 Like

Closing this thread, feel free to reboot it if you wish to continue discussion ontopic :slight_smile: