Tastes like Chicken

Looks like a Mythic Mad Prophet with 4 Magic kingdoms will be giving 5 magic to all? Or 7 with 5* magic kingdoms.

Out of curiosity, and because I haven’t really used one shot spell troops, is it one of the spell time per team? or per card? Eg if we had multiple mad prophets could we use the spell once for each of them?

Pretty sure that all one use spells are one use per team per game, even if you bring copies.

Might be interesting to pair Soothsayer & Mad Prophet? Mad Prophet’s buff scales with his own magic so you buff the buff?

2 Likes

Yeah, though it requires 2 magic to increase by 1. (Though actually if you have 4 or 8 magic kingdoms it will only require 1 magic for the first increase, since it would go from 11 magic to 12)

I was thinking it was probably one per team, pity… I kinda liked the idea of three prophets buffing something like a Crimson Bat and then just nuking the whole opposing team :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah I’m in the same boat. I would actually love enough of the dragon eater to full trait but I’ve been jonesing for a fully traited sorcerer.

I burned so much glory this week to get enough trait stones to get people traited to get another kingdom to 5 star. Was hoping for another week to rebuild before the purple/purple dropped. Ah well.

I was thinking of buying up enough Arcane Venom traitstones to trait Venoxia if/when I get her. Her traits are really nice. But at 300/per & a double-card week coming which will ALSO have a 300/per stone I need 18 of?

I appreciate that the game forces us to make hard choices and prioritize but it can be painful.

Yeah the rumors for next week lead to painful choices :sweat_smile:

Mad Prophet looks very depressed. :disappointed_relieved:

Where did you guys get the idea that Mad Prophet’s magic gain is what scales with magic? From what I can see, he gives a static 5 magic, and his mana gain is what scales with magic.

Mad Prophet - Troops - Gems of War Database <— Might not be correct, but that’s what I’ve been going off of.

Well, it’s not correct. You can see that it’s not consistent with the image of Mad Prophet in the OP of this thread, since he has 4 mana gain (while the site claims static 3) and 5 magic gain, but only 3 magic, which should not be enough for 5 magic gain according to the math in the site.

Want a further proof? My yet to be acquired Prophet has 7 mana gain and 5 magic gain. Given he has 8 magic (1 base, 7 from kingdoms), well, you can do the math…

Sure, looks like the stuff’s been changed since @Lyya added it to her site. Though something is bugging me about the scaling. My Prophet Card ingame shows a Magic of 5 (1 + 4 kingdoms) and gives 5 mana. The one in the OP of this thread has 3 Magic and gives 4 Mana Gain. And you have 8 Magic on your prophet and he gives 7 Mana gain.

EDIT: So it looks like 3 + (Magic/2)?

Yes, that’s probably it. I thought it was obvious.

That’s it? No nerf on Maw third trait? :frowning:

1 Like

Good thing I never make mistakes like that in my always 100% accurate reports, eheh! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sure you don’t. I guess this is on purpose then?

1 Like

@sirrian the Mad Prophet cash bundle gives Wraiths not Mad Prophets…

1 Like

Ah, sounds like a bug! I’ll fix it tomorrow :slight_smile: Sorry, y’all…

I’ll consider buying the Mad Prophet pack for all my purple commons. Dragon Crusher’s pack will be only purchased once. My glory is fairly low since I bought the Spirit Fox pack 14 times to fully trait Venoxia.

Is Wraith confirmed to be in chests now? I have yet to see one drop.

Event troops usually take 4-5 weeks to go into chests after their events.

We try to announce any troop changes in chests.

1 Like