Tassarion glitch?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Opponent had an all tassarion team. When the first cast his spell ALL showed spent not just the card casting.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Play any all tassarion team and wait for one to cast.
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
For what’s worth… I killed the first the second cast and all show they’ve cast but didn’t.

Yup. Idk if it’s bug or not, but it also happened to any other one-shot only spell like Dwarven Slayer or Great Maw.

AFAIK this is correct for troops who have the “one time” spell like this troop and others such as The Great Maw

2 Likes

While I know I’m not the only one with a 4x Tassarion team… this wasn’t against me (Slynthia ingame) by any chance was it? :stuck_out_tongue: So far I don’t think I’ve heard of anyone running into me…

Oz nope I haven’t massacred you yet lol. I’m so in for it now heehee
Kruder, the other one shot teams or multiples of a one shot spell haven’t done this. You don’t see them too often. That’s what made this stick out.
If it’s intended then the others had a glitch.

1 Like

Ty Zoo interesting. I guess as kruder said as well it’s intended. If I’d known I would have reported the others as a glitch.
This defeats the purpose of multiple one shot cards to me.

1 Like

I don’t think there is a purpose.

One-shot spells first arrived with Great Maw. I think we all agree we wouldn’t want the AI able to fire that twice or more in a game. Hence one-shot spells have always worked like this.

The only one I think needs fixing is Dwarven Slayer - as he kills himself with his spell, it doesn’t need to trigger the one-shot effect that prevents any other Dwarven Slayers from casting. They should be able to line up and die glorious deaths in succession.

4 Likes

I’ve never built a team with multiple “one shot” spells so I’m not very familiar with the mechanics. My experience is limited to the few teams I’ve run into in PvP where they had multiples and I observed that it was “one shot” per fight not per troop.

By no means is what I say the last word on this subject, I’m only vaguely familiar truth be told!

wasnt rock the first one to have one shot spell?

anyway i think it is working as intended.
description of One-Shot Spell: This spell may be only cast once per battle.

(however i think i wouldnt mind one shot spells be a 1shot per unit not per game)