Tarot cards

Can I upgrade these cards to mythic?

1 Like

Yes you can,with blue orbs or hunt another copies in Vault.:+1:

1 Like

While not on the screen just remember you need 5 copies of The Devil to craft trick or treat.

1 Like

Ok thx. The devil is mythic since one year! The other tarots must not craft another mythic card?

What can i craft with the moon the lovers and the star?

Lovers and star is nothing at the moment. Moon can do Hatir Ascendant. 50k souls + 8 Major Ascension orbs

2 Likes

Thank you,so i can upgrade it. I already have hatir ascendant!

1 Like

Yes, the only craftable that need more than one so far was trick or treat. Others have only needed one

2 Likes

Okay good to know.

While I’m not entirely certain about upgrading tarot cards to mythic status, it’s definitely an idea worth exploring further. There’s so much depth and symbolism behind tarot cards, and delving into their meanings and interpretations can be a fascinating journey.
If you’re keen on enhancing your tarot experience, why not dive into some resources that offer insights and guidance? Websites like https://moretarot.com/ provide a wealth of information on tarot card readings, symbolism, and techniques for harnessing their power.
You could also consider connecting with seasoned tarot enthusiasts or practitioners who may have insights or experiences to share about upgrading tarot cards or tapping into their full potential…

1 Like