Tar Heels: 2017 National Champions!

I’ve pulled for this team for a long time now and I have to express my excitement that they won. It was a great game and I’m proud of Gonzaga for making it to their first Final Four and Championship game.
Tar Heel fans rejoice!

7 Likes

2 Likes

Im a HUGE Tar Heels fan!!! Awesome game tonight! Thought it was going to be a really tough game against Gonzaga but Im glad that the experience of the team shown through at the end of the game to do what was needed to pull off a great win!!!

Champions!!!

4 Likes

Congrats to you and your team @Macawi. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I admit I don’t even know what sport we are talking about here, but congrats nonetheless!

4 Likes

Mens college basketball!

YAY!

1 Like

Oh.

:smile:

Good to know

Debatable. UNC was 4 for 27 from beyond the arc, Gonzaga shot 65% from the FT line, UNC shot 57% from the FT line, and there were 44 fouls on 78 possessions.

I’m happy that your team got the win, but that game wasn’t great by my standards. Boring to watch since I didn’t have any care who won.

1 Like

No one said they played the most perfect game ever. What made it exciting was the back and forth. There was never a huge lead and it switched multiple times. I find that makes for a very exciting game.

1 Like

I’m a sucker for a good underdog story, so a part of me is disappointed the 'Zags didn’t pull it out, but North Carolina is a heck of a program. Congrats to them!

Just as i leave NC too lol

2 Likes