Take a break on new content and

You would be better off building your own troop excel spreadsheet to perform meaningful searches. First thing is to ditch either transform or convert and use just 1 of these terms. Instead the devs will probably bring in new troops that will “change gems…” lol. Seriously though, this is not a big job for anyone with decent experience and familiarity with the troops. Even with the translation issue, it would take a few days tops. The trouble is that more than 1 person is probably doing the artwork for the card and nobody in QA is giving them standardised spell direction or is not bothering to check the text or grammar when the troop card is presented for approval. As far as the when my turn begins / at the start of turn etc etc fiasco, this is just pure laziness and lack of insight into how players want to utilise the search facility. I wouldn’t be expecting this to be fixed any time soon, if ever. Just like most things that have been fed back from the players. We also need to have a search option that will show us which troops we can upgrade with medals. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

At least they’d be able to give the devs their 2 cents.

Basically when you want to define a consistent quarriable language you want to have a specific defined setup. This one is:

Boosted by CATAGORY(SPECIFIC:TARGETS)

I should have put this in the first post, will edit and add it. Also realized I broke that pattern a couple times… fixed.