This is our second Campaign where we are using the 7.0 task structure (3 tasks per week), when other platforms used the 6.9 task structure (16 tasks per week). So I will be documenting them here:
- Week 1 - Khaziel: Brown Slayer (125), Dominator (20), Stone Crystals (600)
- Week 2 - Pan’s Vale: Yellow Slayer (125), Brawler (40), Gold Digger (7500)
- Week 3 - Silverglade: Purple Slayer (125), Gold Digger (15k), Archmage (100)
- Week 4 - Khetar: Slayer (200), Purple Slayer (100), Grave Keeper (400)
- Week 5 - Zaejin
- Week 6 - Hellcrag
- Week 7 - Blighted Lands
- Week 8 - Merlantis
- Week 9 - Zhul’Kari
- Week 10 - Karakoth
Similar to my previous topic, I’ll be highlighting Tasks that repeat from one week to the next, as well as tracking how often a given task appears throughout the Campaign.
Week 3 update - for Silverglade week, our tasks are:
- Purple Slayer (125)
- Gold Digger (15k) - 2nd week in a row
- Archmage (100)
Archmage is new to any Campaign since our 7.0 update.
Week 4 update - for Khetar week, we get:
- Slayer (200)
- Purple Slayer (100) - 2nd week in a row
- Grave Keeper (400) - Match # Skulls
Grave Keeper is new since our 7.0 update.
Strange that Purple Slayer was chosen for a repeat.
Week 5 update - for Zaejin, we get:
- Green Slayer (125)
- Slayer (160)
- Dominator (15)
Well, at least Casual PVP counts towards the task now. I have no interest in trying to spam 4x Firebomb teams but if one pops up how can I say no?
Week 6 update - for Hellcrag, we have:
- Brawler (30)
- Soul Grinder (300)
- Dominator (15) - 2nd week in a row
Soul Grinder is actually new since our 7.0 update.
Brawler may be still bugged (Gold = 30, Silver = 40, Bronze = 50).
And, yeah, Dominator’s back again.
Week 7 update - for Blighted Lands, we get:
- Archmage (200)
- Brawler (40) - 2nd week in a row
- Soul Grinder (200) - 2nd week in a row
Wow, two repeats this week.
And Brawler is DEFINITELY still bugged.