Supposed kingdom quest order?

I have completed a fair few kingdom quest lines and every now and then a troop from another kingdom pops up and interacts in the quest line.
So would this happen if I have not completed the other kingdom?
Should I complete in a certain order?

Fairly certain the lines featuring other characters don’t open until you get those characters. So do everything that’s open, and look for kingdoms that re-open when you finish another one.

3 Likes

That is correct. Quest lines have dependencies on one another.

1 Like

One of the Kindoms I just finished a Dwarf troop appeared and after some rounds I received a weapon card.
Does that mean if I did not do the Kindom that had the dwarf first and did the other first, that I would not have got the weapon card?

Nah, makes no difference what order you do them in

Yeah but what about in Terminator 2? John Connor spends the last act trying to prevent the war, meaning John Connor is trying to prevent his own existence, by eliminating the reason for his dad to travel back in time to conceive him. And, if he does prevent his own existence, well, he certainly won’t be around to prevent the war thus prevent his existence and…

There goes one movie I don’t have to watch anymore… THANKS A LOT!

Any other movies you’re looking forward to?

The Passion of the Christ 2: Jesus Strikes Back

Oh in that one it turns out he was in on it the whole time and admits that the whole thing is just a money making sham

2 Likes