Support Group for People Going Through GoW Withdrawal

Game maintenance for Gems of War is set to begin within approximately 30 minuets. this thread is being put in place as a means for our community to help each other through this trying time of Gem’s blackout which will last between 2-4 hours. I suppose I’ll get the matter kicked out with my preemptive freak out.

I got the shakes real bad, you don’t understand. I keep checking my kingdom for the bonus and it’s not there… I just know the blackout will begin 3 minuets before I will be able to get my tributes… I just don’t know what I’m going to do…

4 Likes

Count on the die-hard fans to create the support line before the withdrawal begins.

3 Likes

Lol, I was bored and had a free minute
:wink:

1 Like

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MAN?! There’s 20 minutes of perfectly good game time you’re squandering!

8 Likes

Real Talk^^

1 Like

Got my last tribute before 2.0. Won’t waste any second of it.

5 Likes

I’m actually wrapping up BaDaBoom right now. I only been on to check my bonuses and to play about 5 matches to give myself a chance to be revenged or otherwise spotted in PVP

BRO, there is like 14 minutes left … GET TA GRINDIN’ …

3 Likes

“In an ideal world, I would have all 10 fingers on my left hand so my right hand could just be a fist for punching.” -Dwight K Schrute

3 Likes

I hear that reading patch notes may temporarily lessen withdrawal symptoms. WHERE ARE MY PATCH NOTES???

4 Likes

I have the perfect cure for GoW withdraw!

(Shameless plug. :stuck_out_tongue:)

7 Likes

haha not without shame, but a nice plug.

I support this in full, how very D-X of you

@TaliaParks can fill you in in the refrence

I wonder if @Felicity knows, how funny would it be to see a post from her about her stream and we tune in to see her try to fill the time pondering what actually went down

Her stream is amazing BTW anyone who has a chance should deffinitly check it out…

@Tacet has a YouTube channel dedicated to the game too…

…plugs aren’t quite as shameless when done by other people :wink:

3 Likes

I still need to do a shout out for Felicity. I don’t think I ever directly mentioned her in a video yet despite the fact that I catch as many of her GoW streams as I can.

2 Likes

I GOT IT, I GOT IT!!!

I collected my bonus just in time to see a message informing me that the game was going to go away for a bit.

And 5 whole kingdoms gave me tribute for my torment :wink:

1 Like

I just watched this episode last night!

1 Like

My patched feedback report should be quite the spectacle with what all I’ll have to cover.
I’ll garner it should be up for reading in about 2-4 weeks. Hope it does even better than my last one! :relieved:

1 Like

I look forward to when you publish that novel. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like