Sunweaver silence mana bug?

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened? So my hero was silenced and I used sunweavers ability to tank him up, but when the silence was cleansed hero had 6 mana stored. Wasn’t silence supposed to prevent gaining mana?

What are the steps to make it happen again? Just use sunweaver on a silenced troop.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post! No, but I think it’s an easy thing to check.

Devs are aware of this one, I have raised with @Sirrian.

Here’s a screenshot - note that Carnex has his spell charged (even though he is silenced):

2 Likes

749 attack? ROFL.

That was when I was experimenting in the early days of Sunweaver - when her Mana boost scaled with Magic - to prove it was broken… yeah, check out her measurements :wink:

1 Like

Interesting. Can admit to never seeing that before.

Might not be a bug. Depends on whether the devs intended for silence to block all sources of mana, or only from gem matching.

It is a bug according to @Sirrian. Understandable one, as until Sunweaver was added to the game, gem-matching was the only way to gain mana…

Aha, good to know.

What team is this (sunweaver, sunweaver brian ,unknow last troop.) is it carnex?

Oh wow my post revived :smiley: