Sultans of Surge, Rank 110 - Fun, friendly, & active w/ no huge reqs. Check us out!

We currently have room for 1 member (but could make room for 2 if you have a friend who wants to join too.) We get 20k seals weekly (sometimes 40k). Our only requirement is participation in the weekly guild events. However, if you’re a higher level player and don’t want to do all the guild events, you can opt out as long as you contribute at least 300,000 gold or 1000 seals per week. Basically as long as you’re participating regularly & contributing what you can, I won’t remove you. If you’re a weekly player looking for an active & helpful guild, let me know, we’d love to have you!

Looking for new guild. Just started playing again daily but can meet the requirements

Level 758

If sending invite message me I will have to leave my current guild

Thanks

Hi, we’ve got a spot for you if you’d like to join. I’m going out of town for a week in the morning, but if you get this message in time, let me know if you’ve left your guild, and I’ll send you an invite. I’ll check back in at midnight (Eastern) before I go to bed and send out an invite if you’re interested.

I just saw this and left my current guild. So ready for invite whenever you get the chance

I join another guild temporarily until you get back when you do get back just let me know here and I leave the current one I am in

I’m back in town now. I’m not home at the moment, but I can send your invite once I’m home tonight. Once you’ve left your current guild, let me know what your invite code is.

I left.

Invite code is : acaraba2

Great, I should be able to hop on the Xbox in just about an hour.

Thanks for joining us, Acaraba; we’re happy to have you!
We have one additional spot available. If anyone else would like to join us, let me know!