Suggestions from a seasoned player

First of all, great job with the development of this game. It has really made some significant improvements since I started playing over a year ago! With that being said, I, like many others, have some suggestions that I hope you will at least notice. (I play on Xbox One and am level 310, so all of these suggestions will be for console players)

1. Most of all I would like a Gallery Mode. This would be an option in the game to inspect and fully zoom in and out of the entire image of character art, kingdoms, items, etc. The artwork is incredible in this game! It’s eons above many other games. Unfortunately it is difficult to see full size images of the characters, and there is no way to zoom in. This is a must for me!!!

2. Please change split damage back to affecting each unit individually instead of it hurting all units instantaneously. I do not understand this change, especially since “damage to all enemies” effects do not work this way. It is quite jarring to have all the enemy units take damage then to have the animation get to them seconds later, especially when it kills them. Not a big deal since it is only aesthetic to a degree but it looks strange.

3. So this has been mentioned many many times in the little I have looked over other suggestions, but at least give us the option to choose between GUI. I stopped playing for almost a year due to the massive GUI change quite some time ago. Many people have mentioned the game looking more cartoon-like, which doesn’t bother me, but I can’t stand overhauls to graphics.
    One of the most fundamental concerns I have with new age games is their color scheme. Games nowadays are much more washed out and difficult to see. Your game is by no means that, it’s quite colorful, but the menu especially started to head that way and I don’t want this game to get washed out, ever!

4. Can you add the option to disable to PVP rewards animation? I hardly play PVP compared to many other people so I don’t care about my rank, or points, or league, or whatever it is. I just play to get trophies or event points if needed. Keep the battle rewards (xp, glory, gold, etc.) and give the option to not see the points accumulate and the rank change if possible. I consider myself a patient person but it gets annoying after every battle.

5. I am a seasoned player at this point so this isn’t for me, but I would recommend adding more to the tutorial of this game. On the outside it looks like Bejeweled with units to battle but this game is actually unbelievable complicated. The sheer amount of content in this game is very very intimidating to newer players. I started before you had classes, dungeon, soulforge, class events, bounty, etc. etc. etc. and I was quite intimidated.*
    * I know you have just released an update that added more of a tutorial. I haven’t checked it out being a new player and all, but I have noticed you working hard at making this happen. Keep up the good work!

6. This has also been mentioned many times, but let us zoom out on the map screen. Also using the D-pad to navigate kingdoms would be nice. I have seen you mention that you don’t want to bring back D-pad navigation. While I don’t understand the reasoning for denying players this option, if you do decide to not let us use the D-pad then at least you gave us the option to increase map sensitivity.

7. So I was going to mention that I wanted Emperor Khorvash buffed and then I saw that you made him a Human instead of a Knight :(. I am a huge fan of Knights and planned on making him part of a Knight team and can’t do that now. It’s not the end of the world but it upset me.
    I believe Khorvash used to have a stronger trait that Armored, correct? I wanted to ask if he could get that trait (back). Maybe Stoneskin?

Thanks in advance, and keep it up!