Suggestion to add some info directly on the map

I would like to see some additional info directly on the map - the main attribute and, possibly, colors of traitstones too. Every time I need to see this information at a glance, I have to go to Gemologica. We should be able to see that immediately from the map. You can see what I mean on the picture below.

1 Like

Technically this information is already available/deducible in-game – the Explore UI panel shows the Arcane Traitstone for the Kingdom’s colors, checking a Traitstone from your Inventory page will show you what Kingdom(s) match that color, and you can also just review/filter Kingdom Banners by Mana Color.

However, I agree that this information should be easier to find! Personally, I might rather have the Kingdom Banner shown in the Kingdom Menu instead of its Arcane Traitstone … (For that matter, why is the banner not included on the “Kingdom Info” panel?)

I know that you have all the information in menus. But when you want to upgrade kingdoms, and there’s a certain suggested order for that, and you have to click 30-40 times to enter the menu and 30-40 more times to click the right part, that gets old really fast. Besides, it’s not a very good game design if you have to go to the source outside the game, like Gemologica, in order to have the information you need available at a glance.

1 Like