Suggestion on revamping Kingdoms

One way to update the game.
Add more levels to Kingdom Challenges. There are so many new resources that are out there and a lot of those resources are helpful in leveling kingdoms or getting troops. So maybe adding levels 11-15 or 11-20. Having rewards like Deeds (nature, ice, fire, air, magic, stone depending on the kingdom) with Imperial Deed after 7 battles. Or Cursed Runes with a vault key at the end. Or Dragonite with and epic vault key at the end. Books (nature, ice, fire, air, magic, stone) with Imperial Deeds at the end. Chaos Orbs with a Power Orb at the end. Etc. Lots of possibilities

9 Likes

To any rational thinking and loyal gamer of GOW, this makes sense and would be a nice start. But then again how would the powers that be keep their maniacal and gut wrenching goal of frustrating the player base with hardly any opportunities to gain those resources? LOL. I’m being facetious of course. But I don’t think they’ll make it that easy. Explorer deals and daily deals seems like their max of giving out free stuff besides the occasional event loot. But who knows. I hope I’m wrong.

Welcome to Gems of War, the game with lots of possibilities. Your idea is a pretty popular one, it’s been floating around for a few years now. Unfortunately, you’ve posted in Feature Requests, the place where possibilities go to die. Bug Reports at least get “forwarded to the devs” prior to getting ignored, anything else is just considered talk among players. The devs don’t visit this forum, they probably don’t even know it exists.

2 Likes