Suggestion: Markers on Kingdoms icons with unfinished Challenges

This request, in a way, is quite simple.
I wish that in the realms where the Challenges have not yet been completed, there would be a marker next to the kingdom’s coat of arms on the map of Krystara.

It would be something like markers that indicate unfinished campaign and class missions. Or markers in kingdoms that have bonuses in Mythstones on Explore.

I am suggesting this because I am finishing completing the Challenges of all kingdoms (with only 4 left) and needed to create a separate table of the game (I used Excel) to control which kingdoms I had already completed from Challenges and which still had to be completed.

It is very difficult to remember which kingdoms you have completed Challenges in 34 kingdoms. And you wouldn’t need an out-of-game table if it was indicated in the realms which one still has Challenges to complete.

Obviously, if my request is ever implemented in the game, I will have completed the Challenges long ago at the time, but I hope I can help many players in the future to complete these challenges by monitoring their progress directly in the game, without having to take parallel notes.

Lord MeghatroN - Gems of War’s player since 2014.
Leader of the Raptors Brasil guild (Brazilian Gems of War Community).

4 Likes

No, not a good idea. :-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:
Challenges aren’t important, almost no one completes them all, and I don’t want a reminder to complete them on the world map.

Move onto another topic.

I disagree. Completing all challenges allows class boosting plus upon completion you know exactly what you can and cannot do with the accumulated resources allowing you to prioritise farming in the necessary areas. I recommend completing them ASAP. …I am sure it will tie in with Kingdom progression somewhere down the line so a marker would be useful in this regard.

1 Like

Personally, I recommend everyone I know to finish challenges for more than one reason. The 2xp class in each battle greatly helps raise the champion class level. Rewards, even in the first 5 levels only, are very useful for those just starting out. The last levels are great for trying out different teams.
Challenges may be less important than other events in the game, but they are still very important. I would rather have a mark in the realms indicating where there are challenges to complete than have to make a separate table of the game, as I was forced to do.
I hope this is implemented and will help players better orient themselves in the future.

1 Like