Suggestion for anew contest

Hello from germany,

i`ve got an idea for a new contest…

It´s like a personal challenge. You can challenge an active player for having a duell.

Before challenging you can make a commitment, this could be souls, fame or gold etc…

There could be a bonus for the play values depending of the commitment: the more you set in the more bonus your opponent will get.

Important is that you can decide how many matches you make versus your opponent (Best of 3, 5 or 7).

The player you challange hast 24 hours to accept or reject your request. All of the matches have to be made in 48h after accepting the challenge. Challenger and the opponent can change off- and def-teams after every match.

For gaining fame there could be a ranking and other rewards according to PvP…

You can only challange players who have similar level, thats for providing any pushing of small players.

This contest could be a mixture of arena- and PvP-matches…
I hope you understand my idea

Greetings from germany:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

This would be awesome, but would probably require a new dedicated mailbox to prevent invite-spamming. And the option to not recieve challenges, or block certain players from sending them.

But l’d love to have real rivals! You could get some cross-guild grudge matches going with a system like this.