Strange +1 defense wins

I understand what you’re trying to say but no exploit will ever be as bad as not being able to play the game. The game might as well not exist at that point lol so these things are not equal. That’s not to say fixing exploits isn’t important, it is but it’s hyperbole to say they’re the same because it’s just not true.

Well since the other thread got deleted, and this one still has no Dev reply to it, i’d say that horse is just fine. It hasn’t even died yet.

Clearly people have concerns that haven’t been answered, so trying to make a mockery of it isn’t the coolest thing you could do today. Just saying Beanie. :wink:

These threads don’t have a “must enter” requirement.

1 Like

Both things will “rub” the players wrongly to a point they abandon the game. We can discuss about the exploit/cheat while it’s not preventing many from enjoying the game, for now, while the servers not working have a more direct cause/effect.

This time no one is naming names and telling the community how to cheat, though :wink:

2 Likes

I totally agree that there are unanswered questions, but I don’t believe anybody has added anything new, or answered those questions. Nor is anybody in this thread in a position to do so. Not trying to mock, just pointing out that either waiting for a dev to reply or submitting a support ticket might be useful, Continuing to repost the same points doesn’t change anything.

At least the horse is something that wasn’t been posted in here already, first new thing in a while :wink:

1 Like

Sorry to break it to you but one of them openly admitted it here on the forum. The devs not only know about it, they’ve chosen to do nothing about it, most likely because there’s no way to police it.

If you make a match moving a gem going up, then next match up again, followed by two matches down, then one left, right, left and right, then cast Bombot, and finally cast Apothecary, you get 30 lives…

11 Likes

Cheater!!! :wink:

This game hasn’t been “fair” since day 1. Nothing about it is “fair”. It’s based 100% on playing time and luck.

Come on, today you see how easily some is exploiting the game with getting tons of resources. Of course there is some forms of double activity or account sharers, but if you are refeering to the top 10 or so, it is 99% chance its exploiters, I would say.

1 Like

People have been OBVIOUSLY exploiting the system since 2.0 started and perhaps before. Why is it now such a big problem?

Again, one of the top PVP players over the past 6 months showed up here recently and said “I share my account so somebody is always playing. That’s how I consistently finish in the top 5.”

Narry a peep about it. But this is the end of the world somehow.

3 Likes

I’ve known this stuff has been going on for a long time. The devs not only haven’t stopped it, they haven’t even said that they think they should.

This stuff falls firmly into the category of “what you don’t know”. The only reason it’s a big deal is because a large number of people found out about it. Otherwise it would still be going on, like it has been for months (or even longer) and nobody would be the wiser.

I think it’s fair that if i play four hours i’m rewarded with more resources than people who plays only two hours. Just as well as people that been playing since day one have more than i that started last year, but as there is some sort of cap i can alway chase the top, to a certain extent, and eventually be as strong as they are.

I honestly didn’t saw it, but i can understand how this CAN’T be monitored or fixed unlike this exploit that is a design flaw.

How do you know this can be fixed? Perhaps fixing it would alter the game in ways that none of us can foresee…

And why do you fear it?

Do you have anything to lose if this issue goes away? Does your guild will lose something? Will PVP be removed or reworked in another way that could be better? Could become worse?
Should i ask a pinneaple pizza?

Yes.
No.
Maybe.

All above are possibilities for each question.

There have been several threads on that topic last summer.
They are not the first ones to share accounts and to say it openly, and it is considered as legit.
Sharing accounts is not fair, but what can be done about it?

Regarding the present topic, there has not been any official answer so far saying if it is legit or not.

Some people who are obviously making trophies unreasonably fast are regularly banned, and it is a good thing.
However the cheaters and exploiters represent certainly much less than 99% of the top 10 fortunately.

1 Like

That was not what I meant. What I meant is that if there is any doubt about anyone in the top 10, it is a big chance it is an exploiter and not an account sharer.

What i can say about fairness and being rewarded by your time is: At least if someone is playing for someone on another account, using their time i can accept that there is human effort on it. But making a certain setup to get 1300ish victories in PVP is just automated grind. Might as well allow an auto-battle mode that repeats itself until you decide to turn it off or you lose.

2 Likes

I don’t care one way or another. Fixing it isn’t going to “level the playing field”. Exploits have been happening, are happening, and will continue to happen. It is what it is.

I honestly can’t believe people are so upset about this especially when they’ve turned a blind eye to other instances of exploiting the system for personal gain.

1 Like

Which means it’s premature to be suggesting it isn’t. In fact, the Devs relative silence on the subject, despite it first being reported quite a while ago, combined with the previous thread being deleted suggests to me that the Devs don’t see it as nearly a big an issue as some here do.