Stoned in the Spire

Obsidian Golem, name brings back memories of playing Asheron’s call many many years ago.

Mote hunting to make Atlan weapons?

I’m surprised no one mentioned anything about number 7, no matter how I read this it cracks me up. :laughing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A cop car in my town has the license plate 420. Just those three numbers, nothing else. And yes it does get stolen occasionally.

1 Like

The car or the plate?

1 Like

License plate is 420. The plate stolen not the car lol
Stealing a cop car, wow imagine the jail time. License plate, judge would laugh. Still in trouble but he’s in a good mood lol

1 Like

Yep, think I spent the most time playing Asheron’s call collecting motes. Could not find another MMo that was as fun as Asheron’s call.

Oh god, motes… I remember those from a totally different game…

2 Likes

Yea, that number 7 is associated with all kinds of funniness.

WoW?[spoiler][/spoiler]

2 Likes

Nope. And first correct guess gets a virtual invisible cookie. Choc-chip.

Except, UM, that’s not at all on-topic.

What I was thinking is that this legendary won’t work at all on defense since resources aren’t properly tracked (i.e. Void Portal doesn’t find souls and fails).

Yep - bug fix coming for that in the next update

3 Likes

Game of Thrones?

Will that track them for the match but still not give them to the defending player?

(Makes sense to me, just thinking… I mean, we don’t need every defense to be Valkyrie + Alchemist)

I could easily get behind the Beer Golem. I can use that and stop some people from irritating me. And if we have the weed Golem it will need munchies too

That’s exactly how it works

1 Like

With my previous comment, I just realized the title of this thread too, this is too much. :sweat_smile::laughing::joy:

2 Likes

Destiny? crosses fingers

You reeeally want that cookie… still wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

I can be on topic… oh, the image has been fixed to actually show the traits now, good. Yes. I am on topic.

I can mention Stoned in the Spire and that The Weed Golem is - 420 Life Points but susceptible to burning and I can still be on topic too :stuck_out_tongue::wink:

I can’t believe the Devs actually did that on purpose. :sweat_smile::smile::laughing::joy:

No… no… I can’t let that go :grin::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::laughing:

(I’m actually dying of laughter over here)

1 Like