Stone shaker not doing bonus skull damage vs towers

Here’s my detective guess since you said it worked for some towers but not all of them and you got some extra sigils:

We know that before 3.3, there was an issue where Valravens could replace the raid boss. The devs told us they fixed that, and it’s kind of a funny story.

We know that the fix was the underlying cause of “Valravens don’t appear in Invasions” and/or “Valravens don’t drop sigils in Invasions”, because that’s how we got the story.

We know that the fix involved, “Valravens won’t appear in the 4-tower fight, you will just automatically get the sigils.”

So my guess is the code to generate a Valraven has several disconnected phases. What’s happening is the code is removing the “Boss” aspect of a Tower, but other parts of the code are recognizing “Oh, I can’t replace a tower”. So you are fighting a non-Boss tower and the ability doesn’t apply.

See A Couple of Invasion Issues for information about the bug, the hasty fix that caused more bugs, and the hasty fix that probably caused this bug.