Stone Dead

New Rare Troop: Stone Zombie

The Stone Zombie will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: Mistress of Stone

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Frozen Medusa, Toxic Medusa, Burning Medusa, Stormy Medusa, Dark Medusa, and Medusa’s Creations. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Frozen Medusa: 8 Medusa’s Scales
  • Toxic Medusa: 8 Medusa’s Scales
  • Burning Medusa: 8 Medusa’s Scales
  • Stormy Medusa: 8 Medusa’s Scales
  • Dark Medusa: 8 Medusa’s Scales
  • Medusa’s Creations: 8 Medusa’s Scales

Each Medusa’s Scale is worth 2 points. The battles will drop a variable number of Medusa’s Scales (on average about 1.18x the base amount). As the battles get harder, they will increase the amount of Medusa’s Scales they give by 25%.

Please note that only 3 events will be displayed in the Guild menu this week.
This will be fixed before weekly reset on August 22nd.

grafik

The chance to find troops in event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Tourmaline
3.2% 1 Czernobog
12% 1 Chalcedony, Herald of Torpor
21.6% 1 Craghound, Petrahulk
21.6% 2 Petrified Golem, Stone Zombie
21.49% 3 Hellstone Gate

Event chests don’t contain faction troops, guild wars troops, doom troops, tarot cards and special soulforge troops, even though the official Game Guides suggest otherwise.

Event chests have been configured incorrectly in the past. Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their mistakes, if you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

5 Likes

Again I would like to point out, that it would be important for players to know these numbers without having to check the forum.
It can’t be that hard to include a small chart in the corner of the event map.

17 Likes

Chalcedony is in the event keys on Xbox One, probably everywhere.

4 Likes

Thanks, that’s good news, the last Pathfinder took forever to show up. I’ve updated the table.

1 Like

Here are the graphics to help you this week

Event Summary

Battles and Scoring

Global Chat 429 (pc/mobile)
Have updated global to show 2points not 10

11 Likes

wrong table “amount of remuneration”. in the event in the rewards section other numbers

Yeah I’ve just started ammending it, this was from beta yesterday and it’s not happened before that beta was totally different points wise to live.

If it becomes the norm, all my guides will have to stop. It takes me and Gary hours prepping the stuff on a Sunday ready for Monday reset. If it’s going to be different, there’s no way I can prep it advance.

Yesterday it was 10 Points per scale, 471,000 needed and today it’s 2 Points per scale and 89,000 needed. Really frustrating of them

I’ve updated what I can but if it continues to be different then there’s no point me spending hours preparing graphics for the community that are going to be totally different to what goes live. We will just have to cross our fingers and hope that the official scoring that gets posted is correct and without errors every week

Super duper frustrated

12 Likes

thanks for your work) just wanted to draw attention to the incorrect data on the number of event points

1 Like

No problem at all, I always appreciate the pings to get any errors adjusted. The important thing is the right information is available regardless of how much hair I pull out lol!

I’m putting my negative nancy hat away and back to being a positive Paula as my nanna would say!

4 Likes

hey when will the amended scoring be posted?

It’s already up there in my first post

Sorry @Hawx I didn’t realise the live numbers would be different from the beta numbers. I will definitely be following up on why/what happened with the team.

1 Like