Stone Cold Killers (PC/Mobile and Console)

Why is that, @yavanna07?

1 Like

because after the hoax of GW and his ā€œrepairā€ that dindĀ“t rapairā€¦ afer a lot of months I see nothing new, a filling troop every weekā€¦ I donā€™t know, but i am feeling this game a bit death, and it is pity.

2 Likes

We work hard at releasing weekly content and troops. Also, we are currently working on our next major update, 3.1, which will include a new major feature, crafting! On top of that, Guild Wars is a feature we only introduced this year, and are still at work making it the best we can. We were very transparent about the fact that the only changes we could do until another update were going to be server side, and therefore a little more minor.

Iā€™m sorry to hear that you feel that way @yavanna07, but we work everyday on improving Gems of War.

8 Likes

Any update on the next update?
Coming Soon TM???

1 Like

I think the issues surrounding gw are best left to posting elsewhere, however I will say that taking it down didnā€™t really work imo. It needed fixing. It wasnā€™t fixed. Wins counting as lossesā€¦
Anyway, this troop looks great, time to stock up on lavas! And those new goblinsā€¦ Canā€™t wait to get those!

1 Like

Hey guys, event bonuses are reading as 25%, but theyā€™re actually 10%.

What can I say, Lava is in such short supply these daysā€¦

I may even grab more later.

4 Likes

Any reason why itā€™s 300 glory for an epic pack?

An unexpected bonus.

What platform are you playing on?

Just came to check If that was intended or accidental. Iā€™m playing on Mobile/Android and the packs was 300 glory on rewards.

We just fixed the price on mobile. (You wonā€™t need to repay the glory either, if you got them at 300 itā€™s all good.)

1 Like

But console got the 400 price. Lol, well I did call it after I saw todayā€™s posts by some console players. Big mouths!!!

1 Like

I bought some on mobile. The displayed price is still 300, but buying will reduce my glory sometimes by 400, sometimes by 300. I didnā€™t see a system there.

Woo Hoo.

Early bird catches the ā€¦ Ummmm ā€¦ Hunter?

Many players are still in front of a 300-glory packā€¦
Is it possible that everyone has it?

I got my new kitty to mythic plus 27 too, hereā€¦

Took ages, looping Elspeth and pony but got stuck against an archdruid filling up 191 life all the time. Only rakshanin could kill her.

6 Likes

WTH
Lol
Congrats

Nice one, brudda! :smiley:

1 Like

So he is white furred, to hide in the snow, but wears orange clothes while hunting?
Who gave Moon Moon a bow?
(Edit : yeah, I know, Moon Moon is a wolf, not a white tiger, but you get the idea)

The clothing is a handicap. Itā€™s not fair to his prey otherwise.

1 Like