Stealing all the golds

I admit the name drove me away from PvP for quite some time. I generally don’t like head-to-head competition in games, particularly when it can get nasty and/or personal. I avoided PvP here because I assumed it was real-time and anger-fueled. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out it was PvE by another name.

3 Likes

I was the complete opposite @Lyya. I almost didn’t give GoW a chance because of no PvP.

want gold PvP as stated above. is by far the best. if have scout can help a lot as you can spend a little gold to make a lot by choosing hefty reward fights.
by time I can make 1k in some farm/modified team I can make 5-10k in pvp

@Lyya Personally I wish it was head-to-head, so that I was losing to a combination of RNG and a better player, rather than RNG and a ‘loaded dice’ AI…but that’s neither here nor there.

Since a certain someone would rather bring me to their topic than give actual advice, I decided to show up here.

Honestly, PVP (as much as I dislike how it’s setup in this game) is the way to go for Gold. Building a team that earns Gold is not the way, much to my dismay (hey, that rhymed! :grinning:), so I would toss out all of that and honestly just build the most steamrolling, skull-crushing, swear-inducing team you can and go squash some noobs.

All i noticed to need is alchemist, paired with terraxis is already a powerhouse btw.

have you tried my whitehelm tyri team? templar, priestess, tyri, mercy. Trait to full makes it better and it handles all teams if you know what you are doing. You only lose if you make mistakes too often.

mercy doesnt exist.

Oh well then that is a problem but do not worry i got another one. Goblin, hobgoblin, tyri, goblin shaman. Trait from front to back or however you want, makes gold does overflow management and is easy to pick-up and get lots of gold with. Wins games faster than relying on skulls.

alchemist + terraxis seems to work alot better tbh, ive put elwynn in to use leftbehind-yellows to wreck stuff onscreen before but dunno

1 Like