Staying on Track

To your first question: Tracker isn’t available on Switch yet. To your second: the current dev plans are to push 4.2.5 and 4.3 into the same update on the Switch, and bring Switch into parity with console/mobile/PC (I don’t know what they will do about the troop schedule).

1 Like

Did the devs actually say this? Where?

The last word I know from the devs is they have no plans they want to reveal about what or when they do this. (https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/bbu8ur/ama_gems_of_war_by_infinity_plus_two_starring/eklj0nd/) But it’s possible I missed it, there isn’t one central place they reveal their plans.

Here ya go

THAT should really be changed … Consistency issues again.

Ugh this confuses me, because the AMA answer is a month after the news post.

One dev believes they’re still working out the plan, another feels like there’s a plan but no timeline.

I would guess that the AMA takes precedence, since (1) it was an answer from either Sirrian or Nimhain, and (2) it was given after the post I linked.

@Grundulum

Switch will be patch level parity soonish, but there are no plans yet for troop release parity. So switch will have own event schedule until and if they do troop release parity.

A timeline for cross-platform-play is what I wanted to read in your post tbh.
I don’t want to troll but other games have this. You just have to take a look at the newest Switch release list…

love the doom weapon works nicely in TOD

Small correction, if you want to keep your farm delve at 20, in the event you can beat level 20 and then keep retreating from level 30. That will net you reward 5

3 Likes

Ah, my bad. Thanks for the correction! Forgot that beating Level 20 still give you an option of x1 Multiplier Delve at Underworld, so nothing is getting worse. Still never have Farming Faction myself. :sweat_smile:

So… completely beating Level 20 give you around 3,927 point. With expected 2 Valravens captured, you will get 7 free sigils. That means you can farm at Level 30 for 6 times.

Total score in the end is around 25,007 point. Much more than the requirement for Stage reward 5, which is 22,000. So, players should be able to get it like you said!

Also, playing the event today, I think I pick the wrong order. Beating Common Room first actually give you more point on average.

1 Like

Can we make a rule please.
If the event kingdom has a class type for it’s Class Trial day that belongs to said kingdom.
Can the Glory troop just released that week be useable for the trial?
I was looking forward to using Tracker. But oh wait, it’s only a Wargare and not a Wargare/Beast. :roll_eyes: