Stats not recording probably in Guild 2.0

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I just played 3 casual pvp matches and all 3 had trophy gains. It recorded in the guild feed but did not record when you look at guild member stats. I refreshed 3 times and it still only recorded 1 trophy gain.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I think this is the same as this issue?

Sounds a little different. I played 3 separate matches each worth 1 trophy. The guild activity feed recorded the 3 battles and trophies won. My guild roster recorded only 1 trophy added for me.

Ah ok fair enough. Might be tied to a similar cause, but yeah it does sound a little different on second reading. … I really shouldn’t post this early in the morning >< Making so many reading mistakes

1 Like

Yeah it may be tied some how, but thanks for the thoughts either way!

1 Like

Just wanna know if this is a known issue or being worked on. Thanks in advance Devs. Much love. @nimhain @Sirrian @Andrew

On ps4 guild the journeymen stats are not updateing properly i.E. Gold donate , trophies won , last log in are not coincideing i.E. Guild members last log in says 105 days yet they are at number 3 in pvp weekly ranking?
Gold donate says zero but says member donate in Guild activity ?

I have the same or similar issues with trophies. None of them show under guild member stats. Activity log shows plenty of activity, but my number has actually managed to DROP in stead of increase! Hope this will get fixed very very soon as I kind of like my guild and want to stay in it :wink:

1 Like