⭐⭐ Almost Epic is a top ranked guild looking for a competitive individual to join our ranks. ⭐⭐

And I haven’t looked back since. It’s great to be part of this community. The very active discord server makes a great difference!

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment. Let’s move any further conversation to our own recruiting thread. :wink:

That reminds me. Almost Epic has a very active discord too. Even people not in the market for a new guild, I recommend visiting them if you want to make new friends.

I sometimes stop by, since I have a bunch of friends over there. Go say hi. Not once have I gone there and not felt welcomed.There are many friends of the guild. You could become one of them. Just click on the link in the top post.

A toast to my friends in Almost Epic.

1 Like

Sorry to have missed you. We actually have one open spot and would have loved to have had you join us. Been on holiday and hadn’t had a chance to check the forums/e-mail. Best of luck in TUF, great group of people there.

1 Like

Right back at you. We think you guys are great too. I’m glad our guilds are good friends.

We have one open spot.

I am part of the Epic Housecats Discord chat and I must say this is a GREAT group of people. I love the great conversation and of course the cat pictures too. Great guild, great people!!!

p.s. Chris is a genius and worth getting to know.

1 Like