Spring Imp in LTz?

Sould there be spring imps in LTz ? @Saltypatra

1 Like

LTs has all the Imps in the pool. That is correct.

4 Likes

All Imps have always been in legendary tasks, I believe it was confirmed by the Devs previously that LT pulls are not subject to the imp seasons in the same way that they aren’t subject to mythic exclusivity periods (so you can pull any mythic during the week that a new mythic is out)

May I ask, did you just woke up to like 10-12 legendary tasks done?

100 LT week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mother of god and Medusa head! Did you get any Mythic? I assume that the SS is not all of the Legendary tasks done.

2 Likes

lol 0 for 70 so far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

We got spooky two days ago :smiley:

1 Like

I think a Mythic has approximately a 1.2% chance from a LT. So its close to a single VIP Keys in that regard.

I don’t recall what Legendary’s odds are (and you would then have to calculated based on the total Legendary troops plus Imps) so getting an Imp that’s probably lower than a Mythic.

But it is a mythic we would like to get! :sob: :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, yet to get one too.

We have had 3 since the LTs have been implemented. Two of them were Plagues.
I hope for you that RNG will like your guild better than ours. :smiley:

2 Likes

We’ve pulled Abby and plague and its been about 8 months since our last one. While legendary cards drop of a rate of 1:10 or so mythic seems more near 1:1000

Thanks! Yeah we got psion today XD We get legends all the time, and shoot hope we can get one soon!

1 Like

Go @Eika for jumping on this question so quickly!

Yes, all the imps are available in Legendary Tasks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ha, Mean Machine got Aby and Plague too! We also got a War. I think another should be due soon…

1 Like

I’d say given our production and knowing approximately the production of others and thier given results…were over due many many times over lol. On a pretty normal week we’re getting 2-3 cards and while the imps are needed for most still to get them mythic most the folks have no use for the other legendary cards.