Spring Break

So just chiming in to say from the beta server, there are no Coins from Maraji Queen, just Skulls like the rest of the battles (which makes the most sense, too).

8 Likes

fix your fix please , lol

6 Likes

She just did. She just can’t take the 30 seconds to bump the thread and thank everyone for their help getting the thread right. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well that’s certainly going to damper my advice to basically skip the Queen battles if the scoring from the devs is more accurate than the beta server. :roll_eyes:
Every event (I think) has had 2 resources to make it more complicated than it needs to be. So if this event only has skulls. And they scale, then it makes too much sense. Therefore, it doesn’t make any sense to be a world event outline scoring system. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Confirming that Maraji Queen should be the listed Battle and not Desert Troll like @Jonathan said and it drops Skulls not coins

6 Likes

How many misleading initial World Event posts are we up to now?

Seriously, I don’t get how it could possibly be this hard. Is it something to make a huge fuss over? No, but dear gosh, how can it possibly happen over and over again like this?

10 Likes

Wasn’t one of the main reasons for doing world events the way they are so that the rules and such could be config driven and not require extra coding for each change? In that case, the forum posts could be automatically generated from that same config.

Who wants to bet whether it’s coins or skulls? My money is coins is legit and that coins do not scale. Salty already editted her post for the incorrect troop, I doubt she would do that and miss the battle reward type.

• Pride: 4 Skulls
  • Bone Golem: 4 Skulls
  • Wrath: 6 Skulls
  • The Maraji Queen: 6 Skulls
  • Scorpius: 10 Skulls

from @Hawx post i think this is the correct wording.

I got distracted following up bug reports with the team and didn’t bump, I hope you’ll all forgive me as bug reports are pretty important and I’m trying to see what can get fixed as quickly as possible. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are the 8 Coins meant to be Skulls?

let’s just wait a bit, she’s working on it ^^

Sorry, but where was it fixed? This screenshot was just taken

At least we can hope the event is working as intended when you launch it.

1 Like

10 minutes until the event starts; official scoring has still not been fixed.

Yeah that’s what I got but it is worth noting that sometimes what happens on the beta server isn’t always what hits the live server so definitely use some caution when trying the first few battles. There was definitely only the one resource to collect and no ‘boss battle’ graphic either but I will happily update posts and my graphics if it changes when it hits live.

unknown-37

9 Likes

So it’s 6 points for TMQ, not 8?

Geez, I thought they at least got the number right.

1 Like

So, have people played yet? Do we know what the actual scoring is? :sweat_smile:

The event is now live. Official scoring is still incorrect. I have run through some rounds and determined that the Maraji Queen is worth 6 skulls, not 8 coins.

As posted in the Discord I run:

11 Likes

Realistically, it’s a pretty simple and player-friendly scoring system (highest rarity/lowest level, and all points increasing significantly with level), just took a while to get there :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Thank you @NerdieBirdie for confirming

1 Like

I’m happy with how this event works. Less happy with the consistent mistakes in official scoring and the complete lack of scoring information in-game.

6 Likes