[Spoilers] Specific to future Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs

cant wait to see arcane venom on the list… my kraken and wulfgarok are suffering :sob:

3 Likes

Do we have any updates since we’re about half way through the list?

2 Likes

Red/Brown Legendary next week - what are the odds this will be in glory bundle?

It doesn’t look good. I don’t see anything in the next couple of months either. Time to grind explore if you want to try Absorb Power.

2 Likes

was expecting that, just wanted to make sure

That means save up Event keys for the legendary or it won’t be there in event packs?

I’d say save up.

Well, if nothing changes the Legendary will be available for event keys for the first week and won’t be available for glory keys for the first four weeks.

Great new legendary next week only available with event keys and I just spent all my event keys and gems today. I wish I had seen this earlier I wouldn’t have bothered getting Krystenax to mythic. I would have had so many keys and gems since I got 3 in the first 50 keys.

1 Like

I did the same :sob:

Based on the info I’ve seen about next week’s legendary, I wouldn’t have any qualms about spending what you need to get this weeks to mythic. I wouldn’t usually advocate straight up skipping it, even if you need to dip into your gem supply a bit for event keys (also keep in mind there will be two legendaries and a mythic in the drop pool), because you don’t want to be hamstrung for future kingdom stars, but as it stands now, the kingdom will have 13 troops, 1 being mythic and two being legendary, meaning the five and seven stars are going to be possible even without having either legendary or the mythic. I’m just saying, if you were to not get it right away, it doesn’t really look “meta” and it is also unlikely 12 or 13 troops will make ten star kingdoms possible, even if they decide to unlock it soon, so you could very well be “safe” until the next event or even getting it from the terrible random drop pool.

1 Like

I got it to mythics and still used 300 event keys because I was thinking of getting all my new troops to mythic. It wasn’t a smart move.

I’ve posted an update in a new thread:

3 Likes